Light-O-Rama Forums

Offers

shfr26

I find it funny that emcee has been "out of pocket" for 2 weeks then once his name was reveled he responded within 38 minutes. He has obviously been watching this discussion the whole time. Something fishy there.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shfr26

• jimswinder

• Kevin Holcomb

• George Simmons

Mike Arnott wrote:

I find it funny that emcee has been "out of pocket" for 2 weeks then once his name was reveled he responded within 38 minutes. He has obviously been watching this discussion the whole time. Something fishy there.

Yeah..."out of pocket" (must be a southern term) for the last two weeks...what about the other 18 weeks?

Just an update, emcee did PM me and said he is working on them so I say thank you to him. So I will give him credit for making sure it gets done!!

Guest Don Gillespie

Jeff Millard wrote:

Kevin Holcomb wrote:
Remind me never to tick anyone off around here!

I once saw a TV show that had Marty Slack in it. He was asked about his online presence. He said he was a member of PC and they were a "Tight knit group" At the time I was just learning what a bunch of (insert colorful noun here) they all were. This group is quite a bit different. They really are tight knit. They all support one another and outsiders who come in with both bBarrels blazin either assimilate or get beat down. Just ask Riscit, Madhatter and that idiot who is the only jerk to ever have his account deleted.

I'm glad you're seeing a light at the end of the tunnel Pete. Twas good you spoke to the community.

Jeff

Spoke to the comunity heck he was trying to get me to swing by Florida after I picked Jim up from Seattle they both were really keen on a road trip to Texas ;)

Kevin Holcomb wrote:

LOL, not bad considering you have almost 900 posts!

Color me stupid,but , I do not understand.

OK I would just like to add that I sent about 12 sequences and mp3's to someone two weeks ago. I asked a simple favor back wanted to see 2 sequences that he got from someone else. Said I will send them tomorrow. Few days later I sent a follow up e-mail said I will get them to you tomorrow a second time. Still nothing almost 2 weeks later. This makes me not wanting to send anything anymore. I have always given when people have asked but wow when you say your going to do something then please do it. It takes like 2 minutes.

shfr26 wrote:

Funny you should say that phrase...me and a friend were discussing that phrase just the other night and was wondering why Crayola has not come out with a color called "Stupid"...

jimswinder wrote:

shfr26 wrote:

Funny you should say that phrase...me and a friend were discussing that phrase just the other night and was wondering why Crayola has not come out with a color called "Stupid"...

Because I will not let them use my face on the label.

shfr26 wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
shfr26 wrote:

Because I will not let them use my face on the label.

That's probably a good thing...wouldn't want to scare the little children...

Guest Don Gillespie

shfr26 wrote:

I love you to Jim.

This thread is going in the wrong direction if you need the crayola color for stupid I happen to have the rights for it, and by the way how long has this infatuation been going on with you two :(

I should've quoted you, but you said it was your first double post. I was saying that's not bad because you had almost 900 posts. I've already had a double post, and do not have nearly as many posts as you.

Don Gillespie wrote:

shfr26 wrote:
I love you to Jim.

and by the way how long has this infatuation been going on with you two :(

as long as I can remember...

I forget...did I mention I can't rememeber what I did 5 minutes ago?

friskybri wrote:

OK I would just like to add that I sent about 12 sequences and mp3's to someone two weeks ago. I asked a simple favor back wanted to see 2 sequences that he got from someone else. Said I will send them tomorrow. Few days later I sent a follow up e-mail said I will get them to you tomorrow a second time. Still nothing almost 2 weeks later. This makes me not wanting to send anything anymore. I have always given when people have asked but wow when you say your going to do something then please do it. It takes like 2 minutes.

Now you know why I decline about 9 out of 10 requests I receive for stuff and why I don't even look at all the posts from people begging sequences this time of year.

George Simmons wrote:

Now you know why I decline about 9 out of 10 requests I receive for stuff and why I don't even look at all the posts from people begging sequences this time of year.

I'll beg you on January 10th. Mark it on your calendar!