• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frank Picozzi

• Aproct

• rwertz

• shfr26

mnkyboy wrote:

... each image is 5 seconds each, please try to keep the annotations within the image.

Is there a way to change the time the annotation is displayed? Mine seem to run longer than some of the others.

rwertz wrote:

mnkyboy wrote:
... each image is 5 seconds each, please try to keep the annotations within the image.

Is there a way to change the time the annotation is displayed? Mine seem to run longer than some of the others.

So your the one.:)

The first video must be an inside joke because I do not see the humor. The second one I would like to show Alex but someone annotated trees as body parts ? so I will have to pass on that.

The second one had me smiling. Seems like I was was as much a jerk as some of those other guys but did not see myself labeled!

Dan

LightORamaDan wrote:

The first video must be an inside joke because I do not see the humor. The second one I would like to show Alex but someone annotated trees as body parts ? so I will have to pass on that.

The second one had me smiling. Seems like I was was as much a jerk as some of those other guys but did not see myself labeled!

Dan

Dan the first one is all inside jokes from the Sorry thread, that's also where "jerks" come from, regular Sorry thread posters. It's all really funny stuff, to figure it all out just read the 50,000 plus posts and it'll all be clear.

I wasn't labeled a jerk nor was my anatomy wasn't pointed out... I feel left out :)

Hey Frank Nice Pizza in your hand - it looked like a real Italian made that

KenL_MCSE wrote:

I wasn't labeled a jerk nor was my anatomy wasn't pointed out... I feel left out :)

Hey Ken, don't feel left out, you're as big a jerk as they come!!!:)

Just kidding but do you feel better?

Frank Picozzi wrote:

KenL_MCSE wrote:

Hey Kent, don't feel left out, you're as big a jerk as they come!!!:)

Just kidding but do you feel better?

No he's not, Ken. at least that's what he told me.

BTW, when are you posting a vid on the weber????

KenL_MCSE wrote:

I forgot I video taped... I'll throw it up this weekend

Quit drinking so much.

KenL_MCSE wrote:

I forgot I video taped... I'll throw it up this weekend

UH OH, you mean there is more proof of when frank changed his pants into shorts....

Hey Frank, Looks like you spend many hours in the gym doing squats, and maybe even some glut work. Man, not to many people can pull off wearing a pair of Daisy's like that. Keep up the great work. It must of been that Richard Simmon's work out vid you were telling me about.

Tim