Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ All I Want For Christmas Is You ~ Mariah Carey ~ Singing Faces

dibblejr

As usual SELLERS please do not ask.

Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

This will require you to copy and paste channels 5-8 differently so please pay attention to your channels. Mine are unique to assist me with sequencing. Channels 1-4 should be the same as the commercial sequences.

James will be adding the other props to this sequence and share once completed. This is faces only.

Music not included.

Song Info

Artist - Mariah Carey

Title - All I Want For Christmas Is You 

Album - Merry Christmas

If you need my word document on steps required to use this just ask. I try to remember all that have previously received it.

JR

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dibblejr

• Mister

• sclaycamp01@gmail.com

• jmatyczuk

Great song, my wife loves the movie "Love actually" where they sing this song.

I would love to surprise my wife with this one, when my singing snowman sings it and plays the guitar at christmas time.

Sonomaaz2003@aol.com 

Thanks again JR, 

7 hours ago, Mister said:

Great song, my wife loves the movie "Love actually" where they sing this song.

I would love to surprise my wife with this one, when my singing snowman sings it and plays the guitar at christmas time.

Sonomaaz2003@aol.com 

Thanks again JR, 

You got it. Let me see your singing snowman once he's up and strumming. And if you sequence the guitar part, if you wouldn't mind sharing. I am a little behind with the non face sequencing this year.

Enjoy

JR

Would like this one as well. I have my sequence from last year but would like to add the singing snowman to this one.

I'm going to be building the Snowman this weekend out of a 8 foot sheet of plywood and an overlay of white Coro. That way theres support behind it and I can put the Coro on top of the plywood and put my lights in there. Probably make him about 6 feet tall and I'm using dumb RGB nodes for it so I can change the color of the Snowman to male or female voices.

I've been procrastinating long enough I have to get my Christmas props built because once I start pulling out my Halloween stuff next month for the whole month long Halloween light show, I'm not going to have room to work lol

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

Or

griswoldstyle@gmail.com

Edited by GriswoldStyle
Voice to text sucks

Just want to make sure I've got the correct Mariah Carey album for this song. The White album cover with Mariah Carey dressed as Santa Claus from 2005. Correct?

I asked since she did a newer version in 2010 that's a few seconds longer.

1 hour ago, Mister said:

Just want to make sure I've got the correct Mariah Carey album for this song. The White album cover with Mariah Carey dressed as Santa Claus from 2005. Correct?

I asked since she did a newer version in 2010 that's a few seconds longer.

I believe that's the one.  I don't have access but I believe I had to get that one on Amazon 4:01.50

JR

4 hours ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Would like this one as well. I have my sequence from last year but would like to add the singing snowman to this one.

I'm going to be building the Snowman this weekend out of a 8 foot sheet of plywood and an overlay of white Coro. That way theres support behind it and I can put the Coro on top of the plywood and put my lights in there. Probably make him about 6 feet tall and I'm using dumb RGB nodes for it so I can change the color of the Snowman to male or female voices.

I've been procrastinating long enough I have to get my Christmas props built because once I start pulling out my Halloween stuff next month for the whole month long Halloween light show, I'm not going to have room to work lol

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

Or

griswoldstyle@gmail.com

Sent, enjoy

JR

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

I believe that's the one.  I don't have access but I believe I had to get that one on Amazon 4:01.50

JR

If that's the case then it was MERRY Christmas (2 from 2010), that song is 4:02 . The older version is about 3 seconds shorter. Just need to know the exact length of the song. Other wise positions will be off.

1 hour ago, Mister said:

If that's the case then it was MERRY Christmas (2 from 2010), that song is 4:02 . The older version is about 3 seconds shorter. Just need to know the exact length of the song. Other wise positions will be off.

Exact Album listed on first post - Amazon, the exact length is 4:01.50 which is probably the 4:02 version. I am not where I can touch it, but that's the info looking on Amazon 

The song info is also embedded within SE ~ SE/ View/ Sequence Info

Sorry, this one is not on mp3million, its one of the few every year that they may not have.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Vince4xmas said:

JR

Just send you a personal request for this one.

Thanks much!

Happy Holidays!

Sent and Merry Christmas right back at you and you family.

JR