Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ All I Want For Christmas Is You ~ Mariah Carey ~ Singing Faces

dibblejr

5 hours ago, cdeanrn said:

"I would like a copy sent to cdeanrn@yahoo.com. 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks
Christina Dean 

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dibblejr

• Mister

• sclaycamp01@gmail.com

• jmatyczuk

On 11/22/2019 at 8:48 PM, dibblejr said:
On 11/22/2019 at 8:48 PM, dibblejr said:

Please read the quote that the others posted and do the same if you agree with the conditions.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

JR

As always, I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

-Jordan

I would love a copy of this

nebey@hotmail.com

when you say James will be adding props to this and sharing when done, where would I find that?

JR- I would love a copy.  Thanks.

dlisznyai@sc.rr.com

As always, I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

On 11/25/2019 at 12:08 PM, Nebey said:

I would love a copy of this

nebey@hotmail.com

when you say James will be adding props to this and sharing when done, where would I find that?

search bar top right look for James Morris sharing thread

Happy Holidays

JR

On 11/25/2019 at 8:06 AM, JLieb1106 said:

As always, I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

-Jordan

Please include an email address. As much as I wish I could I cant remember everyone's email here. I do know some but not most. Old brain syndrome.

Happy Holidays

JR

On 11/25/2019 at 3:31 PM, Lights in Columbia said:

JR- I would love a copy.  Thanks.

dlisznyai@sc.rr.com

As always, I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Sent

Happy Holidays

JR

4 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

search bar top right look for James Morris sharing thread

Happy Holidays

JR

Thanks, I figured it out after awhile,  I have been out of the Light o rama thing for a year or 2 (all the trees in my yard fell down just before Christmas a few years ago in a wind storm, clean-up took awhile).  Then I switched to singing faces this year, so I have been requesting songs like crazy to try to build a show late in the year.

3 minutes ago, Nebey said:

Thanks, I figured it out after awhile,  I have been out of the Light o rama thing for a year or 2 (all the trees in my yard fell down just before Christmas a few years ago in a wind storm, clean-up took awhile).  Then I switched to singing faces this year, so I have been requesting songs like crazy to try to build a show late in the year.

No problem, hope everything works well for you

Welcome back

JR

may i have a copy please

kad11675@yahoo.com

thanks for everything

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Can you please send me a copy. This is my wife’s favorite song 

lucentefam2007@gmail.com

As always, I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Edited by Bldrman007

"I would like a copy sent to gur001@yahoo.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to Emiliomaestas01@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks