Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ All I Want For Christmas Is You ~ Mariah Carey ~ Singing Faces

dibblejr

4 minutes ago, sclaycamp01@gmail.com said:

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

thank you 

shawn.

Need email address in your above statement , just edit it.

JR

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dibblejr

• Mister

• sclaycamp01@gmail.com

• jmatyczuk

"I would like a copy sent to sclaycamp01@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

thank you 

shawn.

2 minutes ago, sclaycamp01@gmail.com said:

"I would like a copy sent to sclaycamp01@gmail.com"

thank you 

shawn.

Sent

Sorry I found it but we send so many I cant remember everyones email so please try to remember email address. 

Thanks

JR

• 3 weeks later...

I would like a copy sent to dallas.moneo@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

I would like to receive this sequence, please send to: jd.swett@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

"I would like a copy sent to brianw@pga.com"

Thanks

On 11/14/2019 at 1:55 PM, JD. said:

I would like to receive this sequence, please send to: jd.swett@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

On 11/14/2019 at 9:03 AM, Candy Cane Lane said:

I would like a copy sent to dallas.moneo@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

23 hours ago, Golfer said:

"I would like a copy sent to brianw@pga.com"

Thanks

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

I would like a copy sent to maxjmcguire@gmail.com

As always, I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks,

Max

Could I have a copy as well? 

Much appreciated 

Thanks

rachelsisk@hotmail.com

Edited by 709Lights

I would like a copy sent to jackjack862004@hotmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

9 hours ago, JLieb1106 said:

Would love a copy. First timer this year. 

jlieb1106@gmail.com

Please read the quote that the others posted and do the same if you agree with the conditions.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

JR

On 11/18/2019 at 11:22 PM, mjmcguire said:

I would like a copy sent to maxjmcguire@gmail.com

As always, I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks,

Max

Sent

Enjoy'

Happy Holidays

JR

On 11/21/2019 at 3:05 PM, 709Lights said:

Could I have a copy as well? 

Much appreciated 

Thanks

rachelsisk@hotmail.com

Sent

Enjoy'

Happy Holidays

JR

16 hours ago, crazyboutchristmas said:

I would like a copy sent to jackjack862004@hotmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you for the correction

Sent

Enjoy'

Happy Holidays

JR

"I would like a copy sent to cdeanrn@yahoo.com. 

Thanks
Christina Dean