Light-O-Rama Forums
drizzt1701

Anyone have Pentatonix Hallelujah sequencewilling to share

I am looking for Pentatonix Hallelujah sequence that anyone is willing to share.  I want to do this one but am having a little trouble trying to get ideas of how to start.  I just want to try to get some inspiration to get me going.  Thanks.

Kevin

lorchristmas@gmail.com

I too would love to get an idea for this sequence. Please send ideas to dpritchett76@yahoo.com. This one is on my to do list to create the singing face sequence, but not sure I am going to have much time in the near future to get it done for this year.

G'day James

Would it be possible to get a copy

ralf@ralfglas.com

Thanks in advance

Ralf

I would very much like a copy as well and also do you know anyone that has Mary did you know {Pentatonix sequence as well 

thanks mohorcicjeffery@mail.com

I did the faces for Hallelujah on my old laptop. I just checked and I don't know where it went but I found all of my old papagayo pgo files, papagayo to LOR clipboard and all, but no lms. 

I will redo it after James and I Halloween stuff is done. I think in late July we will start Christmas sequencing. That's on the top of my list after a couple other requests.

JR

• Like 1

Hi James - JR told me to look you - expand my display this year to include a pixie 16. Just not sure how to program it in SE. Would you have a Christmas sequence or two that would include the pixie? I think once I can see how it's done I can work on my other sequences. I would appreciate it. 

Edited by CampbellHouse

16 hours ago, CampbellHouse said:

Hi James - Can I get a copy?

Thanks

Chester

camphouselights@gmail.com

Hey James - Did not receive for some reason. Could you please resend - camphouselights@gmail.com - Thanks