Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone have Pentatonix Hallelujah sequencewilling to share

drizzt1701

I produced the 4 singing faces for Christmas last year. Its on my old laptop. (broken). I will try to take a look during the Eclipse party and share. I am currently working on Sleigh Ride and will be sharing that when done. Thus will more than likely be my last Pentatonix Christmas song for this season. I try to get them as perfect with only 4 trees as possible and spend a lot of extra time with the human beat box sounds. I can do 2-4 normal sequences to 1 Pentatonix. 

Will look tomorrow. I thought I transferred it over but I guess I was wrong.

JR

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would really  like a copy of Pentatonix Hallelujah if anyone would take the time to send it to me, Thanks

Ronnie7696@aol.com

Hi James - Can I get a copy? We just purchased a 16 channel (newbies)...do you have any sequences you would mind to share for beginners with 16 channels?

cdeanrn@yahoo.com

Thanks Christina

Hello James,

As always, you are a spectacular person to this forum. 
Can I kindly have a copy too. pat@septon.ca

Thanks

Hi James,  I sure appreciate you doing this for us.  Can I also get a copy  of the sequence?  My email is sbrighton@rogers.com .  Does anyone have a sequence for Pentatonix - Up on the Housetop ?  I'd like to get that one as well.

I dont know if I asked for this already or if its just the faces but if not can I get a copy please mohorcicjeffery@gmail.com