Light-O-Rama Forums

RoboticBrad

Just curious if anyone else has had problems with the clipboard in the sequence editor? When I go to add a new clipboard it will ask me to name it, then after clicking ok it says "Cannot save clipboard (unexpected error)". I'm using copy and paste quite a bit and it seems to be working fine, but it would be nice if I could save different clipboards for quicker use. I had another problem recently trying to get the audio to play at 1/4 and 1/2 speeds but nothing seems to work. I re-installed the software hoping that would help but it didn't. I say that because I'm thinking about re-installing to see if it fixes the clipboard error, but I'm afraid it won't work just like the audio problem. Any thoughts? I'm running Windows Vista 32 bit and LOR ver 3.10.6

post-12252-0-66671200-1381019759_thumb.j

Re-installing the same version is unlikely to help, but there was a new release last week, it is v3.10.12. Try downloading and installing v3.10.12. There is a good chance the 1/4 and 1/2 speed problem will get fixed because I know there were some bug fixes in the Sequence Editor relating to playing audio files, but the saving of the clipboard file I don't know.

Well that did it... clipboard is working fine now. Thanks for the tip, I had no idea a new version had been released. The update did not fix the audio playing at 1/2 and 1/4 speeds, but that's not a big deal since I use Audacity to help with my audio. Thanks again. 

That's funny, I thought it would be the other way around, that it would fix the audio and not the clipboard. Glad it fixed the clipboard, though.