Light-O-Rama Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RaceMedic

Dream of Fire Flies - TSO

OK Joe,

I was able to use a lot of your sequence. Did quite a bit of maneuvering effects around but came up with an awesome sequence for my 64 channel Mega tree and star. Thanks so much for sharing. You have given me some new ideas as to how to work my pixels, even though you don't have any in the sequence. 

You have a nice touch with your sequencing.

Do you have any vids anywhere of your display or a screen capture. I would love to see what the sequence looks like on the display it was written for.

Thanks again,

Ron

Joe

Well I might as well get in on this if your still willing.

childrens@q.com

Thanks

Dan

Thank you my friend

Ron,

You are welcome.

Glad that you were able to use at least parts of the sequence.

OK Joe,

I was able to use a lot of your sequence. Did quite a bit of maneuvering effects around but came up with an awesome sequence for my 64 channel Mega tree and star. Thanks so much for sharing. You have given me some new ideas as to how to work my pixels, even though you don't have any in the sequence. 

You have a nice touch with your sequencing.

Do you have any vids anywhere of your display or a screen capture. I would love to see what the sequence looks like on the display it was written for.

Thanks again,

Ron

Ron,

I hope that this works. The link to the sequence is below.

Sorry Ron I could not figure out how to get the link to work.

Check your mail.

http://vimeo.com/57239052

Here's Joes vid of Dreams of Fireflies.

Joe, that's amazing at what you did with that small of a front yard. I, from now on am going to stop griping about the area I have to work with.

Thank you again.

Ron

Ron,

Thanks for the kind words and for the help in getting the video up.

Here's my mega tree sequence, done 100% from Joe's sequence. There was quite a bit of massaging I needed to do to work it into my set-up. I'm posting this so anyone who receives a sequence from someone else can see, that with a little cut/paste and maneuvering of the effects, you can work a bought or given sequence to your display. this re-work took about an hour or so to do.

Take a look at Joes video and then mine. I changed nothing in his sequence. All that created my sequence was copy/paste to my channel set-up.

Thanks again Joe. I really do appreciate you offering and sharing the sequence.

Ron

https://vimeo.com/63956777

Here's my mega tree sequence, done 100% from Joe's sequence. There was quite a bit of massaging I needed to do to work it into my set-up. I'm posting this so anyone who receives a sequence from someone else can see, that with a little cut/paste and maneuvering of the effects, you can work a bought or given sequence to your display. this re-work took about an hour or so to do.

Take a look at Joes video and then mine. I changed nothing in his sequence. All that created my sequence was copy/paste to my channel set-up.

Thanks again Joe. I really do appreciate you offering and sharing the sequence.

Ron

https://vimeo.com/63956777

Ron,

Great job on your mega tree.

I am impressed that that started out with parts of my sequence.

You sir did a great job of adapting it.

Joe or Ron If are still going to share I would like to take a look and put my flair on it also. I am runing 405 channels of LOR. 12 ccr matrix and pixels on all windows this year.

Thanks in advance

Don C

dfsea66 at gmail dot com

Joe or Ron If are still going to share I would like to take a look and put my flair on it also. I am runing 405 channels of LOR. 12 ccr matrix and pixels on all windows this year.

Thanks in advance

Don C

dfsea66 at gmail dot com

You Have Mail

Joe and Ron,

Great work and what a great project to be inspired by.

Joe- very nice use of a smaller yard-  I have about the same size yard and same channel #.   Can I get a copy if possible? 

Ron- nice interpretation of Joe's work.  What are the spec's of your tree?  I'm just starting to put a 180 degree tree together.

Thanks to you both!

SoCalJimH@aol.com

Joe and Ron,

Great work and what a great project to be inspired by.

Joe- very nice use of a smaller yard-  I have about the same size yard and same channel #.   Can I get a copy if possible? 

Ron- nice interpretation of Joe's work.  What are the spec's of your tree?  I'm just starting to put a 180 degree tree together.

Thanks to you both!

SoCalJimH@aol.com

SoCalJim,

You Have Mail

"Ron- nice interpretation of Joe's work.  What are the spec's of your tree?  I'm just starting to put a 180 degree tree together."

The tree you're looking at in my vid is a 64 ch. Mega. 16 strands each of red, green ,and blue and 32 strands of white, 2 per channel. 360 degree. I'm working on my 16 x 50 Pixel tree, Superstar sequencing to this song. Hopefully have it done in a couple more days. I'm just working on it a little at a time. Once I get that worked out I'll post a screen capture here and will be happy to share that sequence if anyone is interested.

Joe- got it- Thank You!

Ron- Nice look to that tree in video.  A 16 x 50 Pixel tree is also on my mind.  Will you be using the 8mm nodes (looks bulb w/2 sets of flat wires) or the flat based nodes?

The 16 x 50 tree that I am in the process of constructing will have the lay-flat, square, 2811 pixels. 180 degrees. That coupled with the LED mega in the video, and I think they will compliment each other quite nice.

Great work! Joe may I have a copy? After seeing the videos, I am adding this song this year! Wow!

Michael@nalledge.com

Great work! Joe may I have a copy? After seeing the videos, I am adding this song this year! Wow!

Michael@nalledge.com

You Have Mail

I can't figure out how to turn on the rich text editor to embed my link, so if you are interested in some additional ideas, here's a link to mine...

http://vimeo.com/53798458

Paul,

Very well done.

Is it too late to get a copy?  send to dcsa4@msn.com

Thanks in advance

Karl,

Check your mail.

I can't figure out how to turn on the rich text editor to embed my link, so if you are interested in some additional ideas, here's a link to mine...

http://vimeo.com/53798458

Paul, First of all, great work on that sequence. I see you have some pixel work. I'm looking for a sequence with some pixel work. I got the regular LED stuff done from Joe's sequence, you wouldn't mind sharing yours would you? You have a couple of effects that I've been trying to figure out how to do for a year and a half now, particularly, the slow, red and white movement in your arches. I'm just looking for some different ideas. I have about 50% of the song for the pixtree done but am running out of ideas.

Ron

If you are still sharing may I please have a copy...thanks

rechlicz4@aol.com

If you are still sharing may I please have a copy...thanks

rechlicz4@aol.com

Check your mail