Light-O-Rama Forums

Macros - I don't Get It

George Simmons

hey there, Just wondering if the CCR's are hard to program? i was going to purchase one for my first LOR show............Or should i wait to get experience (one show complete First) before i dive into it?

Steve - the video settings ARE set for private. You need to change that before any of us can see the video.

Dale - I don't know your personal definition of difficult. As for me, I'm finding macros a challenge to master, or even understand, for that matter. But programming without macros is no more difficult than any other sequencing, except for the fact you're working with 150 channels and that requires massive amounts of vertical scrolling. Using the intensity settings for the three colors (R,G,B,) is a royal pain, but if you stick with just primary colors it isn't too difficult. Having said that, if LOR can come up with an easier way to program the darn things I predict they'll have a hard time keeping CCR's in stock.

George well said....

I use LightShow Pro to do blending of colors... Then export it to LOR... LightShow Pro has a pretty good RGB setup... Not the best but useable... It's these blends that I think will really stand out...

• The topic was locked