Light-O-Rama Forums

The Sale is On!!

redsea300

ny_yankee_25 wrote

I thought I share with you. That the complete assembled one that sold for $190 ish, was actually more than what they cost last year during the summer sale! Not a good deal to me!

Since my memory never serves me well, I looked back at the July '09 ad and the CTB16PC-Ready To Go (Retail $249.95) sold for $219.99. At the Feb '10 Secret Sale it was $197.95. That's the lowest I've ever seen. Maybe not a good deal to you, but obviously many recognized the savings.

Maybe you're thinking of the "Card Assembled" unit (the one where you have to install the power cords, but no soldering) that sold for $167.95 in Feb '10, again the lowest price I've seen. That's why I bought two more!

Richard

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

PaulXmas wrote:
I wanted 3 CTB16PC-COMPLETE and wife asked how much the regular and sale prices were.
She said if you buy 5 it is like getting one free.

So I got 5 !

Need some 32 channel mega tree squences.

:(

Happy Happy!

I thought I share with you. That the complete assembled one that sold for $190 ish, was actually more than what they cost last year during the summer sale! Not a good deal to me!

Sorry but you are mistaken
Last summer sale I bought 2
Card Assembled (Complete PC-CTB16PC-COMPLETE 2 185.95
Package)
Card Assembled (Complete FEB10-CTB16PC-COMPLETE 5 167.95
Package)

Sale in Feb I bought 5
As you can see there is almost $20 difference between the sales

rjnitto wrote:

ny_yankee_25 wrote

Since my memory never serves me well, I looked back at the July '09 ad and the CTB16PC-Ready To Go (Retail $249.95) sold for $219.99. At the Feb '10 Secret Sale it was $197.95. That's the lowest I've ever seen. Maybe not a good deal to you, but obviously many recognized the savings.

Maybe you're thinking of the "Card Assembled" unit (the one where you have to install the power cords, but no soldering) that sold for $167.95 in Feb '10, again the lowest price I've seen. That's why I bought two more!

Richard

I am not sure where he is getting his information.
I haven't noticed any price increase and I am sure if there were any big one we would have seen a few "Dan why the big price increase" posts.

The Feb sale prices ARE the LOWEST I have ever seen!

the closes to $190 was
CTB16PC - Ready To Go ( No Assembly Required )
FEB10-CTB16PC-ReadyToGotrans_1x1.gifRegular price: $249.95trans_1x1.gifSale price: $197.95trans_1x1.gif

was $219.99 on the July sale.

Not the ones I got

Me thinks someone just wants to rain on our parade.

I can't believe how fast they are sending stuff out. I got my shipping notification yesterday. My stuff is on the way and will be here on Tuesday.
Thanks Dan
Another happy customer as usual
Don C.

PaulXmas wrote:

the closes to $190 was
FEB10-CTB16PC-ReadyToGotrans_1x1.gifRegular price: $249.95trans_1x1.gifSale price: $197.95trans_1x1.gif

Not the ones I got

The Summer Sale prices are always higher than the Feb sale. Anyone who says different is wrong BUT there are a lot of different products so it is easy to mix things up.... So people who purchased in the Feb sale got the lowest prices I plan for the year.

People who purchase during the Summer sale pay a little more (sometimes only a couple dollars extra but it is more).... Advantages of the Summer Sale are Unllimited Quanities and special promos like TryForFree....

Dan

LightORamaDan wrote:

PaulXmas wrote:
the closes to $190 was

Not the ones I got

The Summer Sale prices are always higher than the Feb sale. Anyone who says different is wrong BUT there are a lot of different products so it is easy to mix things up.... So people who purchased in the Feb sale got the lowest prices I plan for the year.

People who purchase during the Summer sale pay a little more (sometimes only a couple dollars extra but it is more).... Advantages of the Summer Sale are Unllimited Quanities and special promos like TryForFree....

Dan

I know you cannot offer folks outside of the USA a chance to win a computer but are you going to change that and maybe offer a cash prize or something to give folks out side of the USA a chance to win?

lightzilla wrote:

[Edit: In regard to the Summer Sale]
I know you cannot offer folks outside of the USA a chance to win a computer but are you going to change that and maybe offer a cash prize or something to give folks out side of the USA a chance to win?

Not sure what the exact deal(s) will be this summer. All countries were elegible for the Free Order part of TryForFree... That accounts for about 90% of the prizes... Only the free computers were limited to the US orders.

Thus about 90% of the prizes were open to everyone regardless of country.

Dan