Light-O-Rama Forums

Gotta Love it

shfr26

Dan Lott wrote:

ceramic green is what i need. Last year i bought reds greens and clears by the case from all the lowes around. I have a few cases of each color left but my thought for next year i am going to need a dozen more boxes of green. I picked up the red and clears i needed to day but no one had greens left this year. I called lowes that were within an hour of me and no one had them in stock. But you are problaly right the money you save will get eaten up by shipping them. But ya never know just keep an eye out.

Thanks

Didn't find any strands of Green Ceramic C9s, but Our Wal-Mart has 62 boxes of (4)Green Ceramic C9 replacement bulbs if you are needing any of those.

Thats funny i found the same thing. They only had 25 boxes of four replacement bulbs so i bought them all and that will make 4 strands. I have many stringers so i think that is what i have to do. Only problem is that i went to 3 walmarts and only one had them.

Thats what im thinking. I have a neighbor that is going to check one walmart while he is at work tomorrow. He said he is driving by so he will stop but if that does not produce anything that would be awsome if you could pick some up and with flat rate shipping it might not be bad. I will look into it and let you know.

Dont know about your wal marts regular price, but at the wal mart here from the day they came in they had a tag on them that said 1.84. Now with that being posted everywhere, I would expect to pay 50% of 1.84? Nowhere in the store was it ever posted for 2 sumthing. I was there when they started stocking the shelves.

Attached files 194557=10869-100_1807.JPG