Light-O-Rama Forums

New version of LOR

Ralph Priest

As many of my fellow LOR users may be aware, I am having huge problems with my show this year. Well, someone suggested that I download the 2.1 version and try again. However, when I click on the link on the LOR site I get the message the page no longer exists. So--how do I obtain the new version?:)

Ralph Priest wrote:

As many of my fellow LOR users may be aware, I am having huge problems with my show this year. Well, someone suggested that I download the 2.1 version and try again. However, when I click on the link on the LOR site I get the message the page no longer exists. So--how do I obtain the new version?:)

The only version I can find is the new Version 2.6.2.

Unless you can get your registration key. Do not do this over the weekend. Otherwise you will be sitting on your thumb till monday when you can talk to LOR about your registration key. Now if you still have your email address that you had back when you bought your software the first time. Then you SHOULD be able to get your key via the automatic system.

Besure to back-up your sequences. Upgrading software during the show season is crazy unless you have to, due to issues.

Even if you could find a 2.1 installer, it would not be useful to you as it was a time-restricted Beta and that time is now over.

Thanks for the reply and info; can I obtain LOR 2.6 on the LOR Homepage? And will I be able to complete the registration today(Sunday)? I've never had any luck talking to a live person at LOR.