Light-O-Rama Forums

Power Input and Lights Staying on

Roger Leon Forbes

Was having problems with some lights staying on or coming on when they where not called for by LOR. After reading several post here and on LOR, I checked the power input to insure they where right. Found that on two inputs, one on unit 1 and one on unit 4 where reverised. After repairing this the LOR's cleared up and no more lights coming on or staying on. I post this as info in hopes it might help someone one else, know its been covered before but in the rush of things nebies like myself often over look things.

What model were your controllers you found this problem on? Were they purchase as completely built controllers from LOR?

If they were completely built units from LOR then I suggest an email to support@lightorama.com so they can maybe institute better quality control procedures in this area.

Chuck

No Chuck, these where built by me, when I attached the power plug to board I followed the color code, black to hot white to nuteral but when I put the male plug on the cord I switched them by mistake. After getting that strighted out it cleared up a lot of problems I was having.