Light-O-Rama Forums

stand or.................

Guest guest

I "won" mine off ebay on the 17th, they just arrived today on the 24th. These look like some really nice boxes - especially for the price! I'm going to paint mine black so they don't stand out so much. Right now I get this bad "Look at me!" vibe comming from that yellow color. I guess if I find a way to keep them hidden I could leave them yellow...

vanlohd wrote:

I "won" mine off ebay on the 17th, they just arrived today on the 24th. These look like some really nice boxes - especially for the price! I'm going to paint mine black so they don't stand out so much. Right now I get this bad "Look at me!" vibe comming from that yellow color. I guess if I find a way to keep them hidden I could leave them yellow...

Mine will be in Monday.

I'll start a new thread will close-up pictures and descriptions next week.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering how everyone runs the cat5 cables when building their boxes. I mean, when setting up your display, if you have your controllers around the yard, do you set them up and then hook up the cables. If I do that then I have to take the power cords out of box to run cat5 through the same hole. I was wondering if anyone mounts something like a splicer in the box, and then just plug cable into the outside of box. (otherwise, all boxes are connected together with cables).

Any and all suggestions welcome and/or pictures of what others have done. Thanks

Scottsgrfx wrote:

I was wondering how everyone runs the cat5 cables when building their boxes. I mean, when setting up your display, if you have your controllers around the yard, do you set them up and then hook up the cables. If I do that then I have to take the power cords out of box to run cat5 through the same hole. I was wondering if anyone mounts something like a splicer in the box, and then just plug cable into the outside of box. (otherwise, all boxes are connected together with cables).

Any and all suggestions welcome and/or pictures of what others have done. Thanks

This is what I did... http://planetchristmas.mywowbb.com/forum25/6805.html