Light-O-Rama Forums

license key

JOHNLNRD

Maybe I came off with a bad adutude, but that was not my attention. And your right about dan. He should be spending time with his family. I'm sure he's not the only employee! And for the record, I did email support, alrighty.

If and type-o's its because it was sent from my phone.

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

Maybe I came off with a bad adutude, but that was not my attention. And your right about dan. He should be spending time with his family. I'm sure he's not the only employee! And for the record, I did email support, alrighty.

Went to the License DB to check your license and found a coment that Brian responded to your email to software@lightorama.com last night. If you are still having an issue or have any other issues let us know.

We do not have 24/7 support but we do try to check emails over the weekend.

Dan

LightORamaDan wrote:

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

Went to the License DB to check your license and found a coment that Brian responded to your email to software@lightorama.com last night. If you are still having an issue or have any other issues let us know.

We do not have 24/7 support but we do try to check emails over the weekend.

Dan

I'm all set now. Brian was very helpful. I did not realize you responded to emails too, over the weekend. Sorry for any trouble I may have stired up.

Ray