Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR added to existing sequence...

melwelch

OK I have figured out how to incorporate the CCR into my Christmas sequences... The problem I was having to incorporate it into last years sequences..

I have set up the CCR using 150 channels 50 per color... Normal config setting... Sequential RRR GGG BBB and not Triples RGB RGB RGB. I have Red Green Blue color strings of lights... So right now I only need to ust these colors... I can now program my CCR just like as if it were 3 strings of 50 lights each. One string Red one Green and one blue....

All I did for these is take what I have already done and spread it across the 50 channels... This year I have made a 3 color Marty Fan... The arch along the top is going to be the CCR... So I have a need to match up the colors and lifhted portions to the fans on the blades of the fan... Next year I can get fancy with the CCR...

The most important part is that I can program the same way I have sequenced as before... When the blending software is developed I will then add the more complex sequences.

I have been unable to upload the file... PM me and I will email it to you...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I'm completely new to this and the CCR is confusing to me. Does it take 1 channel on the LOR per CCR and then you program the effects with a macro? Or am I missing the point completely?

Thanks,

Nancy

The CCR is a completley separate LOR Controller with its ribbon.

It does not use any of your existing LOR controller channels

Also remember that the thread you are looking at is from last season, since then the update to the software makes sequencing much much easier.

• The topic was locked