Light-O-Rama Forums

Pray for Evana

Robin

evan himself just called me 5 minutes ago! hes still obviously banged up but 8 days later hes back and determined to get his lights up this year (lol)!

he said he didnt think that something like this happening to him would affect people the way it has and thanks all for their well wishes...hell be back soon

(and hes pi$$ed he has to quit smoking now LMAO)

told ya hes an ox!

Tim P wrote:

Alright!!! Great news. Glad he is is calling you and gonna be back soon. Well, when Dr gives him an ok to do things. I'm sure he will need time before he can jump back into his routine.

T

if you know evan he wont wait for docs orders lol...his a$$ will be on a ladder within 30 seconds of pulling in his driveway getting home from the hospital

Man, that is *great* news! I know it'll be difficult for him, but he really shouldn't push it too hard yet. Better to get well now and then come back next year with a mission!

Jeffrey wrote:

Man, that is *great* news! I know it'll be difficult for him, but he really shouldn't push it too hard yet. Better to get well now and then come back next year with a mission!

i told him that but...you know him lol...stubborn SOB wont let things get in his way

There are actually several people here in the Raleigh area who use LOR. He may be able to enlist help from some either a planned day or two from several or 1 or 2 guys on different days. I am glad to hear he is doing much better. I think it's funny that he is still so determined to get his display. Since he is new to the area I definitely want to come see it if I mean when he gets it up and running. Oh wait. I am assuming he is in this area since he went to Rex. What part of NC does he live?

Thanks for the next update Jeff. Once again, the human bodies are amazing.

Not a strong believer in things and what not, but I now diffidently believe in faith after these past few months. So let have some more faith that we all stay healthy and have a safe holiday season.

Salts wrote:

There are actually several people here in the Raleigh area who use LOR. He may be able to enlist help from some either a planned day or two from several or 1 or 2 guys on different days. I am glad to hear he is doing much better. I think it's funny that he is still so determined to get his display. Since he is new to the area I definitely want to come see it if I mean when he gets it up and running. Oh wait. I am assuming he is in this area since he went to Rex. What part of NC does he live?
he was working 15 min from rex which is why he was brought there, he lives about 2 hours south east of raleigh...burgaw i think the name is?

Hi guys, thank you for your letters of encouragement.

its now the 12 and I moving from the rex icu room 10, to a normal room hopefully tonight. I am trying to do me best to get releaesd from here. I am doing everything I'm told by the nurses. they told me maybe next week I would get released.

I welcome any and all help i can get..

my house is in Burgaw.so if you have the time. let me know. I buy the pizza and beers.

Evan

Hi Evan, awesome to here from you. Only met you the once two years ago at Greg's house, and wish I lived a little closer to you. Great to see they let you sneak in some internet time. No better cure than hanging here.

Keep doing what they tell you, and you'll be out before you know it.

Chuck

Evan,

I know I have never met you but welcome to NC. I am not sure when I will get a chance but If I am able to get down that way one weekend. I would be glad to help. My display doesn't take that long to setup so hopefully I will finish up soon if this rain will clear out. You are about 2 hours away so it would have to be something where I can dedicate a whole day or 2 (get up early and head on down) I am not sure how big your display is and how long it may take to setup but I find that every time I see someone else's display I learn more and more. Anyway keep in touch and we will see what can be worked out. Maybe if it can be Coordinated with Mountain we can both be there at the same time and really knock some of it out. Especially any of the heavy lifting.

Lee

Evan, Great to see you typing to us. Listen to the doc's and get better. We chatted at Greg's 2 years ago and you spoke all about less is more and 56 channels is all anyone needs.

I'm sure with a lil bit of help, it will all get done. You can sit back and watch all the new neighbors walk/drive by and tell you how awesome your display is.

Keep us posted. If William (Mountain) or anyone else shows up to help out, we need pics for sure.

Tim P

Wish I was a little closer to North Carolina because I'd be up for a day or two of hard labor. ;)

Great to see you recovering... just try to take it easy for a bit until you get a clean bill of health.

Very Glad to here you are on the recovery road, wish i was closer to help you out, and thanks again for all your help you have givin us all

Evan,

So pleased to see your back on line with us.

Although we have never met, we prayed for you every morning.

I'm sure your lights will have a new briliance to them this Christmas.

Vic

Rougemont, NC