Light-O-Rama Forums

Pray for Evana

Robin

Cyndi Arroyo, Evana's wife called me to today. Evan has had a heart attack and is not in very good shape. I am not going to go into a lot of details but to ask that you all think and pray for him and his family. He has a young son and during the past year due to the economic situation the family had a pretty rough time. He had a new job and had recently moved to NC so things were looking up for them. Currently he is in Tex Hospital in Raleigh. I will keep in touch with Cyndi and let you all know how he is going.

Thanks to all.
Robin

Jeff Millard wrote:

Rex Hospital provides a free online greeting card service. Use this link. He is currently in the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit, bed C-10.

Jeff

Thanks for the link Jeff... card (and prayer) sent!

evana's quotes and guidance have been very inspirational to many on this board. I sometimes think of him as the godfather of lightorama support.

In my prayers. and prayers to all others in the lightorama family that we all stay safe and healthy during this holiday season.

We may not all agree on all topics, but it's awesome how this family can come together at times of need.

Anything the family needs, let us know.

Thanks for the info, Card sent. Unbelievable year so far threw all our friends. Let's make it STOP HERE please. Heart and mind can't take to much more. Prayers for all every night now.

CN

cyn called us tuesday night around 10 and my wife and i left NJ for NC wed morning...we got back fri night cuz i had a wake to go to for a HS buddy...hes not getting worse but he IS doing a lil better each day so hes going in the right direction...hes an ox and will pull through this or ill kick his a$$ wink.gif

Evan was my best man this past June...have known him since '01 and im the one his wife wants to kill for getting him into the LOR thing lol...hes my best friend and someone id do anything for

Evan's been a huge help to me with 64 channels as he has a lot of that size himself, and easy to rework for my system. Hope he toughs this out for for his family though. Is seriously in my thoughts. I knew he moved for a job and it's been a tough go this year. You don't want this to happen to anyone, but especially with the holidays coming and the stress they bring on top of everything else.

Lenny

Cyndi called today to give me an update. She wanted to thank you all for sending the card. It came today with all your names on it and she said it was great. Evan is stable but they are sill watching him carefully. Tubes still everywhere. Poor Cyndi is beside herself as she know no one in NC as they had just moved.

She said that Evan does recognize her and he is pissed about the tube in down his throat! Sounds about right to me.:)

Robin wrote:

Cyndi called today to give me an update. She wanted to thank you all for sending the card. It came today with all your names on it and she said it was great. Evan is stable but they are sill watching him carefully. Tubes still everywhere. Poor Cyndi is beside herself as she know no one in NC as they had just moved.

She said that Evan does recognize her and he is pissed about the tube in down his throat! Sounds about right to me.:)

got an update from her today, the tube was removed from his throat and hes breathing on his own and stable!