Light-O-Rama Forums

Macro mode requests

ItsMeBobO

Hey John
Thanks for considering a firmware upgrade to help sequence.

I have several ideas and questions.

First I am confused about the resolution which seems to only work for RGB color. Or am I just not doing it right?

On mode 1 (fill from controller end), If I set resolution to 2, I can get pixels 26-50 to be a different color. However, I don't understand why the fill doesn't start with BOTH pixel 1 and 26 advancing on to 25 and 50.

Here are my macro requests
Beat chase
Instead of a speed setting on channel 154, can I set +1 or -1 to move the lit segments by that amount and stop? My songs already have a beat track. So I want the movement to follow the beat, even when the songs tempo slows or misses a beat or is uneven times. The chase speed allows me to get close but doesn't match the beats.

Multi fill
Use the resolution setting to replicate the fill from the start of each group. 1 for 50, 2 for 25, 10 for 5.
This is like from ends (3 & 4) only they go the same direction instead of opposite.

Intensity color effect
As far as I can tell 157 always controls overall intensity. It would be nice to set 155 to a new value which would lead in the chase with a dimmer pixel. On this effect could 157 be the low end of the curve instead of the high end. Leading, Trailing, or Bell options.

• The topic was locked