Light-O-Rama Forums

Feeling under the gun

friskybri

George Simmons wrote:

So step up to the plate, scratch yer balls, hack out a loogie and give it your best shot.

Excellent, George! Excellent!

I would think if you use the SAME decorations, lights and sequences two years in a row...THEN you are no longer a noob.

I want to be a noob for life!!! lol

Keeps me young...

Oh yeah! Last night I came in about 1:30 a.m. With a 12 year old and a 15 year old there always seem to be something to do or something they need help with. The only time I get anything acomplished is after there in bed ( wife included ) :cool:

Darryl

Hung my icicle lights this morning...hoping to get a somewhat warm day so they will stretch and relax before Thanksgiving.

Also had my brother do a little more welding on my 6' star that will be atop my Mega tree.

Hopefully during halftime (Go SEAHAWKS!!) will work on my lighted sign and get that cut out, assembled and painted.

Got the ruff outlined in R,G,B,Wh. Got the star structure up and started the 1st of 4 sections of R,G,B,Wh icicle lights. hopefully this Saturday I can have all the Icicle lights and window lights done. felling better now still working fast. would like a night or two to play with it.