Light-O-Rama Forums

Free Sequences

Guest Guest

Guest wbottomley

Jack Stevens wrote:

If you subscribe to a digest of updated posts, like I do, many of these threads won't get seen unless someone adds a post, or "bumps" the last date posted counter.

Thanks, William; I didn't even know you had that page on CC.  Is it coming back?

I know you're overwhelmed with getting all the old favorites working on the new software.

Yes... it's coming back! I'm waiting on VBAdvanced to upgrade their links directory.

I don't have a time frame on it right now... but hopefully sometime within a month.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Don

• michael.farney

• rgardner518

• mdickenson

I was able to down load the free Sequences but they will not play. I have LOR 2 and the downloads went fine and I am able to see them in the LOR sequence editor, but when I hit play it say no media exists. :)

Guest wbottomley

Tracy West wrote:

I was able to down load the free Sequences but they will not play. I have LOR 2 and the downloads went fine and I am able to see them in the LOR sequence editor, but when I hit play it say no media exists. :)

That's because you need the music file for them.

You can share sequences but not music.

Mountainwxman wrote:

Tracy West wrote:

That's because you need the music file for them.

You can share sequences but not music.

Tracy -

If you just want to see the sequence, you can select and then change the media file it's looking for under there. Yes, it'd be really nice to see the changes to the music. It's not legal to share music without the express written permission of the artist AND the label. William is just trying to stay out of trouble with that. Being one of those poor unfortunate souls that gets emails directly from Warner and the RIAA about my customers doing music sharing, I'm very happy I won't see one about him.

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for "No One Lives Forever" by Oingo Boingo, at least the sequence of the pumpkin face part.

If there is any sites that has that, I would love to find it.

• 1 month later...