Light-O-Rama Forums

Missing parts from CTB16PC kit

brandnio

Hey, I looked and couldn't find this on the main website. Who would I call to get some replacement parts for the CTB16PC(kit)? One of them didn't come with the 6 pin phone jack connector and I had two other parts that got damaged due to my error. So I need to get those replaced so I can finish my display.

Check on the support page of the lor site. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. There you will find an email address for the kits or you can call the number, either works well.

James

If you do not use the phone jack to connect your boxes, that should not be an issue for you.

What are the other two parts?

If they are resistors or something simple, Radio Shack may have replacements.

I know I messed up two resisitors once, and was able to find replacements there...

Scott.

NO,

If you do not plan on using it, the phone jack will not cause any harm if you do not solder it in... (That being said, if it was missing, I would still let them know...) I know Dan will take care of you.!!

On the other two items... There is a difference between 10uF and .1uF is important(Page 6 if the user guide explains how to tell the difference), but you need to look at the voltage as well. I assume you mean either C0 or C1, both of which are 50V. and should be able to be found at Radio Shack for about $0.80

For the White IC's, I assume you mean the "400V Triac opto-isolator - 6 pin DIP" They can be found online for about $0.63(Not at Radio Shack). Do a google search for "MOC3023"

If you are unsure about any of this, you are better off calling LOR and having them ship you the correct parts...

HTH

Scott

I called the number on the site and was told to email Kevin I think. I haven't heard anything back and I sent the email on tuesday. Is Dan's email dan@lightorama.com? I just sent an email to that address so I'm hoping it's the right one.

Thanks for your responses guys.

I emailed support@lightorama.com in the past for a fuse holder tab. I'm not sure I ever got an email response but I did get a two replacement tabs, a fuse, and a fuse cover in the mail shortly after I sent it. ;)