Light-O-Rama Forums

Blizzard20...bigger is always better

Ponddude

The introduction of Blizzard was greater then any of us could have expected. We sold out of the initial purchase of boards in about two weeks. There was a lot of feedback we got from the boards and we loved that! The main point we kept hearing over and over was the need for a longer Blizzard. Well...ask and ye shall receive! We are happy to introduce Blizzard20!

Blizzard20 has all the same features of the original Blizzard; 48 LEDs, two selectable patterns with hundreds of speed settings and hundred of delay settings. The only difference is Blizzard20 is an amazing 20" long!

Just like the original Blizzard (which we still stock) Blizzard20 is available in three different kits. The complete kit comes with everything you need including the plastic tube, end caps, PCBs, LEDs and component parts. We are trying our hardest to keep the costs down, but with a bigger Blizzard comes with a higher price for the PCB. The complete kit comes in at $30.00 a piece. We are offering this as a modified COOP again and parts will be ordered in about two weeks. All of these should ship out long before the end of the month.

For more information and to order Blizzard20, head to our website at:

http://www.christmasonmanor.com/Blizzard20/blizzard20.htm

As always, if you have any questions, post them or send me an email at greg@christmasonmanor.com. Those of you that have purchased the original Blizzard, let everyone know what you think of them!

• 3 weeks later...

I guess I didn't update this forum like the rest of them...sorry about that.

We ran into a huge problem with Blizzard and Blizzard20. We did the prototypes of Blizzard20 and went to order the parts, when we found out that 2 of the major components were on backorder until February 2010 at the major suppliers. We could purchase some things from a bunch of different suppliers but that really would drive up the cost to a level that would not make it economical. Because of that, we decided to scrap Blizzard20 and Blizzard9 (smaller version) until next year. Currently we have approximately 100 (give or take) original Blizzards on hand that will begin shipping in the middle of October.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but we just can not get the components in time for this season. The original Blizzard, Blizzard9 and Blizzard20 will all be available next year.