Light-O-Rama Forums

Help! my lor controller is not responding

Christopher2113

I have installed S2 and loaded the usb command software I open LOR hardware and it finds the box and I can test the lights and i works fine. Then I can open LOR sequence editor and I make a sequence and then i want to test it and my LOR controller box does not respond what do I need to do? I have made sure that in the setting that I have control lights check but nothing still happens.

Any help would be helpful

Thanks ;)

Christopher

Christopher...first calm down...we have all been here...

Now, make sure in the Sequence Editor you have "Control Lights" check. That is probably the most common mistake. Also make sure you have the the ID's match, in both the SE and on the controller. When you open the SE, does the LED go solid on the controller?

Check those few things.

Yes it was checked to control light and the led light was solid. OMG I knew as soon as I posted that it would work and it did lol so I guess everything fine so far but I will post back if I do have problems. Thanks

What level of software do you have? Certain levels will only support up to a certain number of channels. The software starts that channel count starting at controller #1.

For instance if you have the Basic that you can have 32 channels. Those 32 channels have to start at controller #1 channels 1-16 and controller #2 channels 17-32. If you have your controller assigned to #3 then you will NOT be able to control those lights.

Do you have your hardware channels defined on the software channels?

Each row in the sequence editor has to be assigne to control a controller and channel.

Chuck