Light-O-Rama Forums

mega tree using CCR's

Jim

You would have to be really rich for that. 250x16=4000. I would do that if I was really rich. Heck I would do the entire outline of my house,arches ect. Lets see. 16 for tree. 4 for arches. 4 for the front of my house. 6 to outline the top and sides what the heck. 7 for the windows and doors. line the driveway with 4. 41x250=$10,250. Wonder if LOR would give me a bulk discount and free shipping. Only to dream. Also imagine bhays fountain thing. That would be cool to have that on. So add another 18 of these units. I NEED TO WIN THE MEGA MILLION.

a four colour megatree ie 64 strings with decent led light strings being about 40 aussie dollars each total about 2500 so for us here it's not bad value for money with all the extra colours and versitility with the CCR's:D:D:D

I already have a tree that goes up and down and spins around. Even can spin in different directions at the same time. Has 105 channels and that is a nightmare in and of itself. Just one color though, BRIGHT!

Robin wrote:

I already have a tree that goes up and down and spins around. Even can spin in different directions at the same time. Has 105 channels and that is a nightmare in and of itself. Just one color though, BRIGHT!

WOW I would love to see a video of your display!

Robin wrote:

i just saw your videos looks awsome what did u use to make it pipe?

• The topic was locked