Light-O-Rama Forums

Thank you Light-O-Rama for PC controller modification

DavidPeterson

I'm sure this is an old change, I haven't bought a unit in a few years. But thank you for adding the extra holes in the casing. Makes putting through the network cables easier.

Right on. It was a pain to drill out and install grommets on my older units. So having them built into the enclosures is a real convenience.

So far, I have not converted any of the old ones to the new style. I do like the new style, but I also keep looking for some kind of pre made foam object that I can stuff in there to keep slugs from crawling in and cooking themselves on the controller. Or any other insects that might want to nest in there.

-klb- wrote:

but I also keep looking for some kind of pre made foam object that I can stuff in there to keep slugs from crawling in and cooking themselves on the controller. Or any other insects that might want to nest in there.

Try plumbers putty. Malleable and stays soft so you can take it out when you like. It will also conform to your Cat5 of phone wire cable you use between controllers.