Light-O-Rama Forums

LSP vs IDmX

joshua

OK i am looking to build some of my own controllers this year and i am wondering since the LOR sale ends tomm. should i get the idmx or buy light show pro? what does everyone think? i am thinking that i should get the idmx since i havent heard any more on the lite version. that way i could stick with lor support and whatnot. What would you do? I only have a few hours to decide.

thank you

I'm a little confused by your question, mainly because the iDMX is a hardware item while LSP is software.

Frankly, LOR's software is much better and much easier to use, IMO. I only stick with LOR stuff, so I would say the iDMX.

Ponddude wrote:

I'm a little confused by your question, mainly because the iDMX is a hardware item while LSP is software.

Frankly, LOR's software is much better and much easier to use, IMO. I only stick with LOR stuff, so I would say the iDMX.

well LSP will control t he dmx boards and LOR. so i was thinking of getting the idmx for the sale price and doing the try for free, but somehow i doubt they would let that go for 10 weeks till we had the money. So i have decided to stay loyal to LOR and buy it when we have the money not banking on the fact i might get it for free or 50.00 dollars off. so thanks for the info and i think i will stay with LOR products.

• The topic was locked