Light-O-Rama Forums

mini-director theory of show playback?

daniel

Ok, to my knowledge, you can have three shows triggered. 9 shows total. If a show is not looping, it will skip to the next un-played.

So, in theory, I can have two looping shows via two inputs, and the third input is set to play a sequence that is .5 seconds long, and does not loop. So when the input 3 show ends it skips to show 4 that loops. And if show 4 is interrupted by input 3, it should skip to show 5 that loops?

So basically its kinda like the juke-box operation.

Is there any reason this would not work? Has anyone done this before?

Right now, I have the lights in my room setup on a controller and have looping animation sequences that are 3 seconds long that have no timing marks. With this setup I have the option to select one of the three preset scenes to set the lighting levels. With the juke-box configuration (if it works) I should be able to have 9 presets instead of just 3.

Thanks for any advice!

--Daniel L

Hmm, that does not work.

It does not advance to the next show. I am using two inputs. 1. is an "all off" sequence, and the 2nd is the 1 second sequence that in theory should advance the auto-play sequences.

When powered, show 3 starts like it should. And when input two is triggered the sequence starts and finishes, but it falls back to show 3 instead of going to show 4.

Am I interrupting the user manual wrong when I see that it will play the "lowest untriggered show"?

If I am, thats no problem, I still get three presets.

--Daniel L