Light-O-Rama Forums

Orders from sale backed up a bit?

doublea

Order Status:

Tracking:

Order Date:
03/01/2009
I understand that lor is swamed with orders from the secred sale right now. But I am nervious because the yahoo store shows order status as blank. I whish it displayed something like ":processing". I know they too money from my bank :). So I will assume my order is in progress.

Not to much to complain about, in the past lor had my proudct shipped the same day I orderd it. (I know the sale may have them more busy than they whished.)

Just thinking out loud really.

J_Plak wrote:

keep in mind that Monday was a Snow day back there.

ahh... ok :)

I live in sunny California, never snows in the bay area. Snow is not in my vocab...

As long as this is normal i wont "freak out"

Thanks for the replies folks

Dan also had said that the orders would be filled as "first come, first served" and that orders that were placed later in the sale would take some time to process and ship.

It could take up to a couple of weeks for them to fill all the orders and get all the items shipped out.

I wouldn't worry at all though. It is almost impossible to find a company as reliable and trustworthy anymore as the folks at LOR. Your order will get to you in good time from a company you can trust to be there.

Bill

beeiilll wrote

I wouldn't worry at all though. It is almost impossible to find a company as reliable and trustworthy anymore as the folks at LOR. Your order will get to you in good time from a company you can trust to be there.

Bill

Hehe I would never lose faith in LOR, I'm not unhappy, or unsatisfied in the least bit. Like I said I was thinking out loud, its an impatience thing mostly.

doublea,

I fully understand what you are thinking. Seems that my fav uncle's name is Murphy. If I dont double check things, seems that things go wrong. Like you, if I saw that the status was blank. A little voice in the back of my head says that something got screwed up in the ordering process and sure enough it had. So, I understand your concern. Its not so much as lack in faith of LOR and lack in faith of computers. Why O' why is it always me?

Been there! Done that! and know that when I get that hinkey feeling, its true.

Max

I think Dan also said he was holding the orders for a day or so just to make sure people didn't decide to change there mind and add something else to there order which would mean another shipping charge,

robin what time was your order stamped. So we cans see how far into the orders they are. Someone said it was into minute 2 of the sale. Man that must have been a huge amount of orders in the first 5 minutes. :)

Ok, this is exciting. I just got a call from mary with my order. She saw that I purchased the wrong power cables and called to verify. I ordered the showtime power cables and i should have ordered the pc version. That was really cool that she called to make sure. Hope i get them by Saturday but probably will get them next Monday when i am out of town. oh well something to look forward to when I get back next week. thanks for the great tax time sale. That worked out great for me.

Don't know about the time stamp thing, I thought I was only about 5 minutes when I checked out, and still no email. Which is fine by me, one less thing I need to build in the next couple of months.

Order Time: Sat 2/28/2009 14:04:34 EST
Ship Notice: Thu 3/5/2009 10:34 AM

The Order Time is from the body of the conformation email, not the time the email was sent. I received the conformation email Sat 2/28/2009 2:06 PM

just letting yall know i order mine at 5:33 pm , i called the other day and they told me it would be getting to the end of next week. that fine with me, I'm just like a big kid, i want i want now!!

friskybri wrote:

what time was your order stamped. :P

Mine was time stamped at 14:03:25est and was shipped on March 4. The latest tracking information for the four controllers says they departed Hodgkins, IN at 10:22pm tonight, and are scheduled to be delivered on Monday, March 9. No problem there.

cenote wrote:

Don't know about the time stamp thing, I thought I was only about 5 minutes when I checked out, and still no email. Which is fine by me, one less thing I need to build in the next couple of months.

You have no email? are you sure you got the right email address? I'm 100% sure you get an email as soon as you have checked out, most people did.