Light-O-Rama Forums

Orders from sale backed up a bit?

doublea

LightEnthusiast wrote:

cenote wrote:
Don't know about the time stamp thing, I thought I was only about 5 minutes when I checked out, and still no email. Which is fine by me, one less thing I need to build in the next couple of months.

You have no email? are you sure you got the right email address? I'm 100% sure you get an email as soon as you have checked out, most people did.
Email saying it was shipped, I got one rate after I Checked out.

I suppose we all need patience. I was hoping to get mine by this weekend; but still hasn't shipped yet. I've noticed that Dan or anyone else hasn't posted in these threads concerning the sale orders/shipping. I suppose they're all busy as he!! with hundreds of orders all at the same time.....I know I'd be going crazy.....just my $0.02

cenote wrote:

Email saying it was shipped, I got one [glow=red]rate[/glow] after I Checked out.

You know cenote, for a northern boy you sure do talk funny!:P

was that supposed to be "right"? That rate sure does sound southern.

Just one northern ribbing another. Well that is unless your a transplant.:shock:

Max

Max-Paul wrote:

cenote wrote:
Email saying it was shipped, I got one rate after I Checked out.

You know cenote, for a northern boy you sure do talk funny!:P

was that supposed to be "right"? That rate sure does sound southern.

Just one northern ribbing another. Well that is unless your a transplant.:shock:

Max
No, that's just city slang jive.

Guest wbottomley

Jeff Millard wrote:

Mountainwxman wrote:
What sale?

Did I miss one?

LMAO! BTW... One PC controller soldered up! I'm saving the other one for the mini.

Jeff

LOL!

I thought you would get a kick out of that one. I'm still thinking about the mini.

Like I mentioned, I ordered 2 of the PC kits, low power (weren't on sale). Got my units Thursday. I dont think I have ever seen such a heavy thick PC board in my life. Well one thing is for sure, this board is not going to flex and break a foil path that way. Dang that board is heavy!

Max

I am not sure what to say about my order now. My order was received at 2:12.22 EST and they sent me my order number yhst--155258________________and so on and I had a ( temporary authorization) of $659.00CND or ($517.80 USD) on my credit card from LOR and it was there all week, so today I checked out my credit card and the (the bank) credited my card for the $659.00.

That made my eyes go like this :shock: and my mouth went like this :{ and I would rather my mouth look like this :D.

So I emailed Mary/Dan and sent the email that had the order number on it to them with some questions. This sale was important to me (while I am working) and so that is why I ordered, because if I had to wait until June I may find myself not having a job by then.

I am worried yet I feel that it will be resolved one way or another.

Max-Paul wrote:

I dont think I have ever seen such a heavy thick PC board in my life. Well one thing is for sure, this board is not going to flex and break a foil path that way. Dang that board is heavy!

Max

With the 1/4 inch spade connectors, I'm glad they use such a heavy board. Plugging all those in, you do a lot of pushing on the board to seat them all. Also, with the HD heat sinks, each heat sink provides a separate attachment between the board, and the case for the left and right sides. So it is nice to know that the different thermal expansion rate for the plastic case doesn't stand a chance of fatiguing the card.. They are a really nicely done card in a lot of respects.

Well shut my mouth and slap a bull elk in the kisser......all the panicking I did was for nothing.

I received an email from Brian of the Light-O-Rama support team and he assured me that my order is being processed.

What the bank did is normal and that once they are ready to ship my order then they well charge it to my credit card.

Yabadabado I can do this once again :D :D :D :D

Hey Dan give Brian a big hand clap and a well done for answering my email so fast. Fantastic service

-klb- wrote:

Max-Paul wrote:
I dont think I have ever seen such a heavy thick PC board in my life. Well one thing is for sure, this board is not going to flex and break a foil path that way. Dang that board is heavy!

Max

With the 1/4 inch spade connectors, I'm glad they use such a heavy board. Plugging all those in, you do a lot of pushing on the board to seat them all. Also, with the HD heat sinks, each heat sink provides a separate attachment between the board, and the case for the left and right sides. So it is nice to know that the different thermal expansion rate for the plastic case doesn't stand a chance of fatiguing the card.. They are a really nicely done card in a lot of respects.
Oh, make not mistake. I am very happy that this board is so thick. Its just in all of my years of working around this stuff (electro-electronics). I have never ever seen such a thick board. Just kind of surprised that all. And happy to see that Dan and crew are smart designers. Bet the actual circuits are built like tanks too.

Max

Wonder if any of the boys and girls on the design team are German?