Light-O-Rama Forums

Light Up Ohio 2009

jpohio

Thanks, Bill, Scott, JP, for all the work before and during LUO_2009.

My wife and I had a very enjoyable day visiting , learning, and watching all

the events.

What truly great minds revolve in such a cool HABIT(hobby).

The presentations were enlightening, fun and expedient.

The food was great.

The facility is amazing.

The camaraderie was great.

The vendor participation was extraordinary.

Did I mention the food?

Thanks for your time

Frank a.:D

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jpohio

• Bill Hoffman

• Dale

• Frank A.

I would like to add my thanks to that of Frank A. for a wonderful event, an informative one and some great food too! Came away with more knowledge than I had before I went and got to meet some spectacular people too! Say, can we have another one around August or September? A whole year is way too long to wait :)

-Gary and Lynn Levelius

Mansfield, Ohio

www.mansfieldchristmaslights.com

Light Up Ohio was a big success this year, and many thanks to all the people who participated in putting it together!
The presentations, the food, the vendors, the instructors, the people, the learning & sharing...the entire event was superb!!!

For anyone interested... I have pictures of the LUO "Meet & Greet" on my website http://www.madtownlights.com under the 09 Happenings tab.
I am still working on the main event gallery and hope to have that up soon!

One of the big intro's at Light Up Ohio 2009 was the "JUMP". It was presented by Walter and Jackie Monkhouse, exclusively at Light Up Ohio 2009. It is something that will revolutionize mega trees as we know them, and anything else you need to suspend in the air. I just talked to them on the phone, and they have decided to make this information available to all Holiday Lighting Enthusiasts, free of charge. Walter and Jackie are two very special people, and I thank them for helping bring so many memories to everybody seeing our displays. Simply email them at Walter@magicchristmas.org, and they will send any info you desire.

Bill