Light-O-Rama Forums

LOST SOFTWARE

JEFFREYM

;) on Tues. Nov 7 2006 I purchased my lor package order number YHST-1552586516070-3483
on Dec 31, 2008 my laptop was stolen from my front yard at 8 pm while I went into my house to mix up a batch of bubbles fie my bubble machine when I returned I was in shock my show was stopped and laptop was gone! I made a police report , but was told that every 7 min in America a laptop is taken and 99.9% of them are not recovered , so now I have purchased a new laptop but don’t have the software anymore I guess my question is how do I replace it , can anyone help

Better yet, call LOR. They keep track of all that stuff. They will verify and then send you a link to download the software again. Once you have the download you will need to upgrade to the current version 2.1.6.

Chuck

• 2 weeks later...

sandi here's the thing. if you have the cds. there's no need to call or e-mail lor. the cd's are proof you have had the original purchase and after you run the disk it will entiltle you new pc to the updated for lor2.. if you do not have the cd's than you must e-mail or call lorsupport.