Light-O-Rama Forums

Board Vandalism

tyler9613

but they are trespassing and damageing property who is the judge going to believe someone with a crimnal history or someone who decorates their house

:]

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BadSCR

• Paul C

• tyler9613

• Paul Roberson

Very true, just remember 20mA at any voltage is enough to kill. I my self have thought how to somewhat electrocute would-be Vandals,but there's to many variables, like rain and really revengeful parents that like to milk the you know what out of your home owners insurance. Your better off hiding down the street with a pellet gun that you don't already own. Pellet gun, what pellet gun?

Paul C wrote:

Your better off hiding down the street with a pellet gun that you don't already own. Pellet gun, what pellet gun?
New idea...Remote LOR trigger on motion sensor, to pellet gun

cenote wrote:

Paul C wrote:
Your better off hiding down the street with a pellet gun that you don't already own. Pellet gun, what pellet gun?
New idea...Remote LOR trigger on motion sensor, to pellet gun

Extremely funny, yes very very funny. It s like a good song that gets stuck in you head, but every time you think of it you giggle.

Gotta love 'em. I thought the first one was great - had me laughing!

Now we have to ask, the odds of a kid messing with your display, 50/50

the odds of a kid trying to steal this last item - 100%

The laughs you would get watching someone trying to steal it - PRICELESS!

I want one!

here is an idea take a pellet gun some how hide in in a tree while a servo motor can rotate it on the end of the gun you have a squrrel satuedecoration who would expect a squrell to pack a gun when a sensor gets triped another servo will push the trigger

that big sting was just a Big Mesquito or mabe a Bee

See now, if LOR had analog inputs you could actually track the purp. Now see how easy it was to go from electrocution to blunt force trauma.

Wow did this tread go way off track, gee Honey thats a nice lit up house, and it doesn't shoot at you when you try do fill the donation box ether.

Jeff Millard wrote:

Jeff

Just watched you're video, That thing is awesome. Want one bad. Thinking Santa's head, water pistil for the wild turkeys, that get on the roof, out of season that is. And all sorts of Halloween stuff. Neat Neat Neat.

ya, and insteed of paint balls. Paint balls filled with skunk scent. I am told that stuff burns the eyes as much as CS spray.

But might not work on someone with a head cold.

Max