Light-O-Rama Forums

1602W vs CTB16PC

rjnitto

Us Hawaii people just can't tolerate the cold. I can't imagine mid to low 50s. That is just too cold for me.

Wow, seems like your ferris wheel is such an awesome thing. Do you have videos of it?

Stan

lightzilla wrote:

Two weeks ago we had -34C (-28F), last week we hit + 10C (50F) and we were walking around without a coat on. This week we went down to -30C ( -25F)

Nice to here you are adding lights and controllers. My plans call for 6 or 7 controllers, but my pocket book says 4 is in reach but 6 is possible. As for light 25,000 in a small village of 800 people including the near by farms is a big display indeed. I am setting a limit in the number of lights.....25,000 is it.

If I get brave enough, I could buy those do it yourself kits and make my own enclosure, but I am not that brave yet. So those LOR PC controllers for $205.00 is what a number of people buy (me included).

Here is a truth......Planet Christmas took me to places I never dreamed of ( like a Ferris Wheel)......now that I came back to reality.....at times I wish I never made it....way to cold for people with children.

The Ferris Wheel was part of my interactive display.....the people got to push 4 buttons which did different things.......and 1 button made the wheel move....except the cold kept people in there cars.

No well no was of power there.

So no more stuff like that.

stanward wrote:

Us Hawaii people just can't tolerate the cold. I can't imagine mid to low 50s. That is just too cold for me.

Wow, seems like your ferris wheel is such an awesome thing. Do you have videos of it?

Stan

Pictures yes, video to dark to see it. My house & "Wizards in Winter"

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=kLUc0MBHff4

Attached files 171122=9812-056.JPG