Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR 1.5.0

Blair Melanson

this is what i'm using LOR 1.5.0 i reinstalled it on my computer because it crashed then i went to get up dates 1.6.1 and it said it was not fully installed which it was DID A REINSTALL AND THE SAME THING HAPPEND AGAIN can any one tell me what to do thank you Blair

Allan i'm using window xp professional and media player 11 i have installed and uninstalled lor 1.5.0 have run sequence editor ect it tells me that i do not have the full program installed there for i can not down load 1.61 thank you for your reply Blair

Blair Melanson wrote:

Allan i'm using window xp professional and media player 11 i have installed and uninstalled lor 1.5.0 have run sequence editor ect it tells me that i do not have the full program installed there for i can not down load 1.61 thank you for your reply Blair

At this point you should contact LOR support via email or phone on Monday.

This sounds like your only hope to fix this issue using 1.5.0 since this is such a old version.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm... Have no experience w/ LOR software, but in my knowledge with computers, you probably just need to remove the LOR folder in the Program Files after you uninstall the LOR software in Add/Remove Programs. In other words, after you uninstall the program, go to My Computer -> click C Drive (or whatever your hard disc is) -> click Program Files -> Delete the Light-O-Rama folder. Then try to reinstall everything.

This may or may not work....

-Tyler