Light-O-Rama Forums

My Morning at Walmart

Salts

Wife was at Target on 31st and they had no extension cords. I went back on the first and they had put stuff out from the back so keep checking. Bought 6-40 ft; 6-80 ft;
25 3 pack of 6 foot cords for .99 each and 10-9 foot cords.

Went to WalMart today and bought 40-C7 bright white LED strings and 24-C9 bright white LED strings and 24 boxes of red minis so I am about set for the year. Just have to make an order up for Paul and a few more controllers from Dan.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• displaysinmotion_will

• stanward

• bhays

• Videoguy84

Dang, only if I wasn't so far from the mainland, where it is cost-prohibitive to ship goods back and forth.

The Hilo WalMart only had 100 mini in red, no other color!!!!!!!!!! I bought 75 boxes myself (3 cases). I believe they were $0.60 each box because of the 75% off. There were at least 4 more cases left two days ago.

Speakefamily wrote:

If you need to sell some light please let me know?

I need 75 bx 100 count red, green, blue

Thanks

Harold

abqspeakefamily@comcast.net

If anyone's still looking for lights in the southern Minnesota area Albert Lea Walmart still had a 'nice' amount of minis when I was there last night. Not a lot but I'd say around 50 - 60 boxes each color of 100 ct minis. $0.60 is an insane deal but sadly I have no use for them...family says I HAVE to go all LED if I want to continue decorating their house :)

For you Southern Calif people...stop by Walmart in Fontana, CA today. They still have about 1000-1200 cases of 100ct clear mini's on green wire. 75% off...$0.60ea.

They also had about 700 cases of 100ct multi mini and about 20 cases of red and blue. I didnt see any green and no white wire. They also have hundreds of pre-light trees. All 75% off.

I am looking for 6 boxes of 60ct LED minis. They have been impossible to find in the Ga Wal-Marts. I have traveled to about 16 in the area and only came away with about 28 boxes. I am still short a small amount. I bought extra of other LED lights if anyone is in need as well.

Cracker wrote:

For you Southern Calif people...stop by Walmart in Fontana, CA today. They still have about 1000-1200 cases of 100ct clear mini's on green wire. 75% off...$0.60ea.

They also had about 700 cases of 100ct multi mini and about 20 cases of red and blue. I didnt see any green and no white wire. They also have hundreds of pre-light trees. All 75% off.
Cases??? :shock:

That sound you hear is 2487 lighting enthusiasts from around the country racing to Fontana! ;)

Where's my keys...

I stop by Fontana again and it looks like 1/2 of the minis are gone from the last visit. Its looks alot more organized ....BTW, I was way off my count last time. And I said “cases” when I meant boxes. Big difference when 25 boxes come on a case!

I had to buy more so I bought 125 boxes….cant beat $0.60 each. So after I took my share, I counted (approx) what was left. I saw 8 cases high (25 boxes of 100ct in each case) of 10 rows and 2 cases deep. So that about 4000 100ct mini’s. 90% of them are clear. The rest are red and green…no blue. They also have hundreds of 50ct and 20ct clear mini’s. No rope...a lady in front of me bought all the rope, about 12 boxes. No C7 or C9.

Oh...the K-mart's by me still have serveral LED's, but are 50ct dome and 50ct globe.