Light-O-Rama Forums

Fuse Holder Dead - Need Replacement ASAP

levelbest

I had this same issue last night - the fuse holder that just fell apart after I tried to remove a stuck fuse. I will send it back with a board I had a TRIC go bad on me - on another PC board. But here is a picture of my QUICK fix last night. I think I am going to rewire it so it use the on board holders (after reading up on this last night) - MUCH easier to deal with.

Harrison

Attached files 168689=9707-100_2121.JPG

hbomb341 wrote:

I had this same issue last night - the fuse holder that just fell apart after I tried to remove a stuck fuse. I will send it back with a board I had a TRIC go bad on me - on another PC board. But here is a picture of my QUICK fix last night. I think I am going to rewire it so it use the on board holders (after reading up on this last night) - MUCH easier to deal with.

Harrison

Just email the folks at LOR for the replacement fuse holders. Dan was kind enough to send me a few (thanks much Dan for being so responsive) so I was able to replace all the old ones. Can't tell from the picture which you have but the new holders seem much easier to deal with.

Anyway, congrats on your quick fix work - the Show Must Go On! :)

levelbest wrote:

Just email the folks at LOR for the replacement fuse holders. Dan was kind enough to send me a few (thanks much Dan for being so responsive) so I was able to replace all the old ones. Can't tell from the picture which you have but the new holders seem much easier to deal with.

Anyway, congrats on your quick fix work - the Show Must Go On! :P

As I said I will - of course 4 more nights of the display just need a quick fix (no replacement part in a short time). I have another board which will be send back for work - so save Dan and I on shipping to combine everything into one larger batch. Between now and then I most likely will order a thing or two also to play with (light small things - shipping to much on there own).

Harrison