Light-O-Rama Forums

SALE HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

OK NOW :X

There was a bit of a stink in this thread and we do not that type of thing here at PC. We simply will not act that way. I deleted every bit of the stink good and bad.....

Do not question the integrity of people here at PC. For those who saw the stink I am taking about, let me make it clear that the person who’s integrity was questioned is 1000% above board. I apologize to him for not seeing the post earlier and nipping things in the bud. Those who did not see it need not worry about it. It is a closed subject.

PC is one of the best behaved areas on the internet. One of the reasons that’s true is that we all love Christmas! (think about that a minute, be happy we have this place where we can get together)…

Move on, do not talk about this again (thanks).

I suggest we do not try to see who had the largest order. The answer would supprise you, is of course private and was executed by a person who would not respond to that question.:)

It was Santa Claus, wasn't it? Sometimes it's not too hard to guess the right answer. :D I heard the elves have been busy working on the synchronization, but it's kind of a shame they only have one copy of the software. ;) Must be the exchange rate...

Tom

Zac_Cutt wrote:

Dan if you got my order, are you good with my comments for now?

Zac,

I do not actually look at the orders. If you have a concern please send me an email.

EDIT: Via PM we are straight now.

tsmith35 wrote:

I suggest we do not try to see who had the largest order. The answer would supprise you, is of course private and was executed by a person who would not respond to that question.:)

It was Santa Claus, wasn't it? Sometimes it's not too hard to guess the right answer. :) I heard the elves have been busy working on the synchronization, but it's kind of a shame they only have one copy of the software. ;) Must be the exchange rate...

Tom

OK I guess it was easier to figure that one out than I thought :D

Ahhh, Dan has momentarily uncovered himself from the piles and piles of orders. I have been asked to do the animation for our city park/zoo display and am in need of a sizeable order (not quite 320 channels- Nice Art!- I'm still loving the firework light from last year- wish I could get more)

Sorry, back on track. I have a few questions before I place the order but empathize with Dan and the crew. I can't even imagine the "buzz" at LOR. I only posed the question yesterday but have been spoiled by Dan's "answers within and hour" track record.

So, I impatiently wait before I place my order.

I plan to bring the homefront display to 128 channels, maybe more.

Have a great night all.

Steve

LightORama wrote:

I suggest we do not try to see who had the largest order. The answer would supprise you, is of course private and was executed by a person who would not respond to that question.;)

OMG! It is Oprah, isn't it?
I'm going to tell the wife now. She will be so pleased we got the same Christmas light controller as Oprah!!!

Can you believe it? OPRAH!!!

jmccorm wrote:

LightORama wrote:
I suggest we do not try to see who had the largest order. The answer would supprise you, is of course private and was executed by a person who would not respond to that question.;)

OMG! It is Oprah, isn't it?
I'm going to tell the wife now. She will be so pleased we got the same Christmas light controller as Oprah!!!

Can you believe it? OPRAH!!!

LOL!

I finally took the plunge and got two of the DIY kits with a starter package. I got the delayed option so I guess they'll be here in the next two to three months. Oh, and thanks Dan for having the kit as an option. I'm an EE student so I'm pretty good with a soldering iron, and this gives me an excuse to buy a nice Weller. ;)

I asked this over in the questions/sticky thread, but haven't seen an answer, so I'm relaying here.

What is the latest time on 5/29 (assuming the sale runs 'through' 5/29) I can place an order and be assured of sale prices? (my personal budget is in limbo currently).

Thanks!

Moving Target in NC

The sale began promptly at midnight (EDT) on the 22nd (actually, a couple of minutes early from what I saw) ...

I'm planning to submit my order at about 11 p.m. (EDT) to allow some leeway.

movtarget wrote:

I asked this over in the questions/sticky thread, but haven't seen an answer, so I'm relaying here.

What is the latest time on 5/29 (assuming the sale runs 'through' 5/29) I can place an order and be assured of sale prices? (my personal budget is in limbo currently).

Hi,

My plan is to end the sale once all 50 US states exit 5/29.

LightORama wrote:

movtarget wrote:

Hi,

"Mahalo nui loa" :D

Moving Target in NC

LightORama wrote:

movtarget wrote:

Hi,

Guam gets no respect as a territory! :laughing:

Hi! Placed my order today! After agonizing over the deferred gratification plan, I decide to take advantage of the SAVE10 offer. Hopefully, the decision to take advantage of the generous offer will help my hubby recover after he sees the bill. :shock:...:] It will now behoove me to fill the time waiting with working on and finishing my sequencing.

A big THANK YOU to Dan and the gang! You guys (and gals) are great!

Sally