Light-O-Rama Forums

SALE HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

well let see may have at 15 order place in the first 15min, I got my order in :waycool::happytree::tree::happytree::tree::happytree::tree::happytree::tree::happytree::tree::happytree:

Jerry Plak

Got my order in. 184 channels. My wife is gonna kill me.

Well honey, I know I said I wanted just a few channels but, they had this sale and I saved all kinds of cash. And look. they even had cords and cables on sale too. :laughing:

I'm in. And I didn't have to stay up past midnight to get in. I took the 'take 10' option and ordered the extra CD for 4 bucks.

Two 16D controllers, starter pack w/ serial kit. Under 400 bucks with the take 10.

After a week of the dryer quitting, attic fan broke, a faucet that would't turn off, and a thrown valve in my van, at least something went well....:shock:

I got one 16 and one 8 channel deluxe, now i will have 32 channels!! woo hoo!! this is soo funn!! my wife is gonna kill me in the moring...:laughing:

with the save 10 it says your card will not be charged until shipped well i put in an order for 15 kits but it says declined i know that i about 2/3rds of the amount of the purchase but wasnt worried because it says your card wont be charged so im confused i guess that it is attempting to authorize the full amount?

Dan

The flyer you sent out showed the CTB08D w/ heatsink for $114 regularly $149.

The Store is priceing it at $124, not the $114 in the ad. Was the picture wrong? Was it sopose to be without the heat sink?

Will you fix the price later? I'm just going to order it.

Steve

the first order i put in i had my new adress because i just moved, and it wouldnt work, so i put my old adress in for billing and it worked? maybe that will work? i had changed my adress with the bank yet..

I just ordered my 3 16 channel kits using the save10. Now I just have to design the boxes I am going to put them in and get the connectors so I will be ready when they get here.

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!!!!:waycool:

I have the same problem. I have a card that is only used for internet purchases and I don't keep any money on it unless I'm going to use it. With this card, if the merchant attempts to get an authorization for the purchase it will automatically take the money out of my account right away. Needless to say, I didn't want to keep almost two thousand dollars sitting in limbo for up to three months so based on the "card won't be charged until items are shipped", I didn't move the money into the account. It was declined., so I have to assume that when the order is placed it is trying to authorize the full amount. Is there a way around this Dan?

Marilyn

kingsislandtechservices wrote:

but it wont let you order the kits!

It still won't let you order the CTB16D without the heatsink, which is the one that I want.:? I know it'll be fixed though. I might have to wait until I get home from work tomorrow.

nanac1 wrote:

I have the same problem. I have a card that is only used for internet purchases and I don't keep any money on it unless I'm going to use it. With this card, if the merchant attempts to get an authorization for the purchase it will automatically take the money out of my account right away. Needless to say, I didn't want to keep almost two thousand dollars sitting in limbo for up to three months so based on the "card won't be charged until items are shipped", I didn't move the money into the account. It was declined., so I have to assume that when the order is placed it is trying to authorize the full amount. Is there a way around this Dan?

Marilyn

Marilyn,

The same thing happened to me.

Dan, I know your busy. A few of us are kinda wondering, will the financial institution/bank be automatically billed when items ordered or when they are shipped?

Thanks, Tom

nanac1 wrote:

Marilyn

Same here, MC debit card. I don't mind if the funds come out at ordering time, but I need to know if I have to put the money on now or if it has to sit in the account for the waiting period.