Light-O-Rama Forums

Unscheduled show?

doubleeaz

I have version 1.6.15 of LOR I. My display runs from 6PM to 10PM. I have three shows. First is an open show for the night which is about ~1 minute. I run this at 5:58:45 PM followed by an animation sequence. Second show is run for the 1st , 2nd and 3rd hour of the display. The third show is run at 9PM. The second and third show have a variety of songs with the third show having a nightly close message.

I just got my display running tonight and after running through the shows, it displays that the next show is at 12AM on Sunday morning. I looked in both the weekly and calendar views and I can not find a show at 12AM anywhere.

Any ideas? Is there a way to clean out the Schedule and start from scratch? I disabled the software as I don't want to run a show at 12AM.

Thanks,
Rodger

I first programmed in a weekly show for all days. 5 shows per night, Open Show (once), Main Show (3 times) and Last Show (once). I was then playing around with it and changed it for last night only in the calendar.

I'm pretty sure this is a bug Bob has mentioned on the past.

It's more of a bug in the display of when the next show is, versus when the next show really is. (Make sense?) Assuming you have nothing in your calendar view for today, LOR knows that the next show is going to be the one for Sunday, in your weekly section.