Light-O-Rama Forums

products now available

Guest guest

Your credit card will not be billed until we ship your order.

Dan,
My question is will you let us know ahead of time that the charge will happen? Just curious because 3 months is a big a window to try and make sure your card (credit or debit) doesn't sink below that $$ mark 10 minutes before you run the charge and ship the product.

Just my curiosity i guess...

(TG i'm not a cat)

Dan,

If we opt for the save10 program is there anyway we can just place our order and be done with it, instead waiting until Monday?

Thanks for the extra savings:]

Ed

I would just as soon order and wait the 3 months to get the 10% BUT have my card charged now rather than wait to have it charged when they are shipped. Hey, I can have it paid off by the time I receive the controllers.

Denny

dan,

will the sale start at 12:01 am on monday morning?????

bob

might have to make it a late night, rather than an early morning

bob
I am wondering that also.

Yeah I don't know if it's a problem but I like the idea of just charging me now instead of later. Not trying to cause any problems Dan and don't want to make it harder on your part but it would be easier on my part if you just took the money now.

Light-O-Rama is in New Jersey; I'm in AZ (which does not go on daylight savings time). So, midnight in NJ is 9:00 pm here (and CA). I won't have to stay up late at all.

Donald.Landru wrote:

Dan,
My question is will you let us know ahead of time that the charge will happen? Just curious because 3 months is a big a window to try and make sure your card (credit or debit) doesn't sink below that $$ mark 10 minutes before you run the charge and ship the product.

(TG i'm not a cat)

We will let you know ( Heck if it bounces we will let you know:] )... Sure if you have any concerns about anything just put a message in the comment box when you order.

Ed wrote:

Dan,

If we opt for the save10 program is there anyway we can just place our order and be done with it, instead waiting until Monday?

Thanks for the extra savings:]

Ed

Ed,

It would be a little too complicated. We will not be able to enter orders until the sale prices are in effect so we would have to have stuff on paper laying around.... Best for all to do it online through the store (plus we are not done yet getting the store setup with some additional options).

johnsonfool wrote:

Yeah I don't know if it's a problem but I like the idea of just charging me now instead of later. Not trying to cause any problems Dan and don't want to make it harder on your part but it would be easier on my part if you just took the money now.

I don't mind charging you immediatly.:)... If that is what you want just put that in the comment field it will be done.

LightORama wrote:

I didn't plan to do send out partial orders. We are planning to fill orders as they arrive and give precedence those who do not opt for the delayed delivery. Order early and get yourself as close to the top of the list as possible.

Dan,

If I don't want my order until August or Sept., can I order and be put at the back of the list? I know I get it when I get it, but I'm willing to let other go first. There are a lot of PCers who want it as fast as they can.

If this is possible please let me know how to arrange it. If it isn't, no problem. I appreciate all you do for us. Thank you! :]

Michael B

Michael B wrote:

Dan,

If I don't want my order until August or Sept., can I order and be put at the back of the list? I know I get it when I get it, but I'm willing to let other go first. There are a lot of PCers who want it as fast as they can.

If this is possible please let me know how to arrange it. If it isn't, no problem. I appreciate all you do for us. Thank you! :]

Michael B

Michael,

Just put that in the comment box when you you order! (THANKS)

If you search past threads I had offered to delay my order even before the 10% discount. I know I will be too busy to do much with them. Now that Dan has given an additional 10% I am very happy. So Dan I will do my order for 10 of the 16 channels and August 1st will be a good ship date. Hope this will help a little on the sale rush on Monday.

Hello Dan

I see in your no provisions for USPS delivery for Canada. Do you want us to leave you a message on how we want delivery.Will want to opt for delayed delivery . Just trying to clear things up for next week as I know you will be quite busy

Thank you

Denis Chaput wrote:

Hello Dan

I see in your no provisions for USPS delivery for Canada. Do you want us to leave you a message on how we want delivery.Will want to opt for delayed delivery . Just trying to clear things up for next week as I know you will be quite busy

Thank you
We always send USPS to Canada unless directed not to. I believe that we check with Canadian customers (on their first order) to make sure USPS is the way to go.

LightORama wrote:

Donald.Landru wrote:

Dan,

(TG i'm not a cat)

We will let you know ( Heck if it bounces we will let you know:] )... Sure if you have any concerns about anything just put a message in the comment box when you order.

This is great news since I, like many others, use a pre-paid card for internet use. Thanks!