Jump to content

products now available


Guest guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest guest

Not to be rude, but I think any % off is a good % off. Dan doesn't have to do the sale at all, but he loves what he does, and enjoys helping people out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest

Hi,

Are you guys saying that the sale has started?

I don't see any discount on the Hobbyist items in the webstore!

Martin

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest

greenmeanie wrote:

Seems to be only 10% I thought I read half off before Bummer for me.


Actually it is a 27% off sale on the 16 channel card if you take advantage of the order now get later program. I will always sing it from the mountain top but DAN BALDWIN is my hero! When I start my business, I will strive to copy as many of his practices as I can. Unlike some companies, Dan has never priced his stuff where he could give a 50% discount and still make an acceptable profit.

Jeff
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest

Maybe it was early in the moring :cool: I read the part that said save an additional 10%. My mistake.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest

Jeff_Womack wrote:

greenmeanie wrote:
Seems to be only 10% I thought I read half off before Bummer for me.


Actually it is a 27% off sale on the 16 channel card if you take advantage of the order now get later program. I will always sing it from the mountain top but DAN BALDWIN is my hero! When I start my business, I will strive to copy as many of his practices as I can. Unlike some companies, Dan has never priced his stuff where he could give a 50% discount and still make an acceptable profit.

Jeff



sorry to get off topic but, what type of business are you starting Jeff?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest

Is there a guaranteed date we will get them by. What I am wondering is this sounds like a great option but is there a chance they will show up the month of November with little time to get it ready. I read in there about willing to delay delivery for up to 3 months, does this mean that we will receive the products in three months. I am just wondering if I do this will I have what I order in time for Christmas this year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest

johnsonfool wrote:

Is there a guaranteed date we will get them by. What I am wondering is this sounds like a great option but is there a chance they will show up the month of November with little time to get it ready. I read in there about willing to delay delivery for up to 3 months, does this mean that we will receive the products in three months. I am just wondering if I do this will I have what I order in time for Christmas this year.

Again, I am not Dan...

Though I would suspect that you would have your materials up to 3 months later. Early September, possibly? I would suspect Dan really does have quite a bit in the pipeline, and will be able to fill the orders on time.

Dan's good with hardware. Software, well ... :) (Dan, I kid.)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest

I would figure we would have them in time. Dan is a good guy and I know he is doing and will do the best that he can, but sometimes things happen and was just curious because I hate to plan a show around seven new 16 channel boards and not have them by Christmas. Some may say just spend the extra 10% and get it now but with a young family and a wife that stays home I am looking to save everywhere that I can.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest

johnsonfool wrote:

Is there a guaranteed date we will get them by. What I am wondering is this sounds like a great option but is there a chance they will show up the month of November with little time to get it ready. I read in there about willing to delay delivery for up to 3 months, does this mean that we will receive the products in three months. I am just wondering if I do this will I have what I order in time for Christmas this year.

I believe that everyone that opts for delayed delivery will have their stuff well before September. If everyone opts for delayed delivery then some folks will get their "delayed" stuff shipped next week! ( don't count it ).

It was a bit difficult getting the production pipeline primed and made robust. We now have multiple, DEPENDABLE, options for production. This was not the case last year.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest

johnsonfool wrote:

Jeff could you elaborate on the buy now get later program. This is the first I have heard of it.


I have some ideas perculating. I have three more years in the Air Force (renlisted this morning for the last time) but I hope to have my idea running by the time I retire.

Jeff

To get back on topic, let me just say LOR Rocks!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest

LightORama wrote:

I believe that everyone that opts for delayed delivery will have their stuff well before September. If everyone opts for delayed delivery then some folks will get their "delayed" stuff shipped next week! ( don't count it ).

It was a bit difficult getting the production pipeline primed and made robust. We now have multiple, DEPENDABLE, options for production. This was not the case last year.



Dan:

If I opt for the delayed option, will you be shipping partial orders based on availability?

Mike
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest

radioguy1007 wrote:

If I opt for the delayed option, will you be shipping partial orders based on availability?

Mike

Mike,

I didn't plan to do send out partial orders. We are planning to fill orders as they arrive and give precedence those who do not opt for the delayed delivery. Order early and get yourself as close to the top of the list as possible.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest

dan,

will the sale start at 12:01 am on monday morning?????

bob



might have to make it a late night, rather than an early morning

bob

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest

LightORama wrote:

Order early and get yourself as close to the top of the list as possible.

OK Dan,

Which time - zone are you in? I'm getting panicky now :shock:

Maybe I'll have to rise early on Monday morn.

Martin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest

Your credit card will not be billed until we ship your order.


Dan,
My question is will you let us know ahead of time that the charge will happen? Just curious because 3 months is a big a window to try and make sure your card (credit or debit) doesn't sink below that $$ mark 10 minutes before you run the charge and ship the product.


Just my curiosity i guess...

(TG i'm not a cat)



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest

Dan,

If we opt for the save10 program is there anyway we can just place our order and be done with it, instead waiting until Monday?

Thanks for the extra savings:]

Ed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest

I would just as soon order and wait the 3 months to get the 10% BUT have my card charged now rather than wait to have it charged when they are shipped. Hey, I can have it paid off by the time I receive the controllers.

Denny

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest
dan,

will the sale start at 12:01 am on monday morning?????

bob



might have to make it a late night, rather than an early morning

bob
I am wondering that also.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest

Yeah I don't know if it's a problem but I like the idea of just charging me now instead of later. Not trying to cause any problems Dan and don't want to make it harder on your part but it would be easier on my part if you just took the money now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...