• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Al in Raleigh

• Scott Lorbacher

• kyeteholmes

• ChrisBMacon

Al and William,

If you have your meeting in February, how would you feel if a guy from Tennessee "crashed" your meeting? :P

It would be great getting together with you again. Seems like we always have some fun!

Guest wbottomley

JBullard wrote:

Al and William,

If you have your meeting in February, how would you feel if a guy from Tennessee "crashed" your meeting? :)

It would be great getting together with you again. Seems like we always have some fun!

John... if you didn't show up, something would be wrong. We would either send a limo or hearse to get you. :P

Join us... details will follow.

I have registered a domain for us. It's not in use right now but I have something up my sleeve.

ChristmasCarolina.com is the url.

JBullard wrote:

Al and William,

If you have your meeting in February, how would you feel if a guy from Tennessee "crashed" your meeting? :P

Of course John. Maybe we can write another verse of the Bar on Christmas Street for real. Deb says Hi. Maybe William will come down out the mountains again. Kind of sounds like a song huh. Our little meeting was fun. Mel W. came and a brand new light junkie Walter N. was there. William brought his brother Charles too (I believe I got his name correct). William helped me fix an annoying problem I was having with my ELLs. It was nice being able to discuss the problem in person. William and Mel are going to coordinate our NC forum. So good things are in store for the future.

See you guys in February.
Al

Sounds Great!

Guess I'll have to use my brothers North Carolina address so maybe I could join your forum and keep up with all the great things you will be doing.

I would love to meet Mel sometime at a social. I'm sure he has plenty of great stories to share from the movies he has worked on.

I may be able to be there! I am a newbie with 16 channels but having a blast with it. I am just north of Raleigh near the Bunn / Youngsville area. I have to see what my wife has planned with the kids. Not sure if we have basketball or not. Hope to see you all.

Lee

Lee, I didn't know about your display. Welcome. The Raleigh area group continues to grow. I am impressed. That makes 3 in Raleigh (inside Raleigh city limits), 2 in Apex, 1 in Holly Springs, 1 in Garner (Michael H?), 2 in Wendell, 1 in Youngsville. We're still waiting on Cary, Knightdale, and Durham.

Let's see if I have everybody
Scott L.
Tom D.
Walter N.
Mel W.
The two at Lake Myra (cant think of their names right now)
Michael H.
Cliff B.
Gentleman off Creedmoor Rd. (haven't met him yet)
Lee (Salts)
Me

Who did I miss?
Al

Yes I have just recently signed up on the forums. I went to Don Williams display last year and was so taken back that I looked at my wife and said. I am going to do something like this next year. I went to his website and found out what he was using. Looked at other options and they all seem either too expensive or too many components required to do what the light o rama does in one box. Anyway she immediately said yea you should. Keep in mind whenever I ever talk about spending money on something (especially something I have never done) she never says that. But she enjoyed his display so much that she said it would be worth it. She absolutely loves my itty bitty 16 channel display. I will have at least 16 more next year, just trying to decide what I will do with the next 16 channels. So that is a little about me. BTW Salts is for my last name (Salter).

Lee

Hey don't forget about me I live in Warsaw but I work in Clayton and this is my first year I have been interested every since i saw it on youtube I have 32ch and hope to grow next year. I have made some mistakes like don't incorporate your mother in laws house in to your display and get a fm transmitter don't blast the stereo .I have learn a lot from this forum and i would love to meet with you all .

Hey everyone,

Im right around the corner in garner. I have been here at pc for about 3-4 years and computerizing for 3. I would really like to meet everone as well.

dave h

Hi Chris,

We don't plan to have a miniplus meeting. It will mainly just be a meet and greet kind of thing. We are mostly trying to put faces with names for the Raleigh area. However, if John or William comes into town, then we will reunite the Red Cup Society somewhere. If you want to come then you are welcome to come. The list continues to grow.

Here is the current Raleigh area list:
Scott L.
Tom D.
Walter N.
Mel W.
The two at Lake Myra (cant think of their names right now)
Michael H.
Cliff B.
Gentleman off Creedmoor Rd. (haven't met him yet)
Lee (Salts)
Kyete H.
Dave H.
Me

Who did I miss?
Al

HI,
Welcome to LOR

I live in Winston-Salem NC
And I live in a trailer park. (You might be a redneck if.... :) )

This is my first year.

This year all i have is three songs and a 16ch MagaTree (R,G,B, and all white) with 2000 mini lights,

I almost forgot There is another person here in Winston-Salem that uses LOR (32Ch+) But I don't think he is online here But I think his neighbor is.