Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR1602Wg3-MP3g4 I have some questions

FallsSD

The manual isn't helpful, and I've been looking on here for a while and haven't found what I am looking for.  I currently have a few 16x25 pixel trees and am looking to expand my pixel displays, but due to sidewalks I am unable to run ethernet cable.

1.  Can this controller/director start the show with an external timer?

2.  Can this director run an enhanced network to run a pixie controller?

3.  If yes to question 2 can the ports in the controller be assigned a specific network or does that even matter?  

My thought is to use this controller/director with some of my dancing displays I currently have on a regular network and then add a pixie controller on an enhanced network near it.  

This display is in a park and it covers a lot of ground and I have displays on a regular network that I use ELLs with. 

I have timers scattered around the park to turn power on to the outlets which would be powering the controller/director and pixie controller.

I would like to make some SD cards and have to timers start the show in the displays that are scattered around the park.

I currently have 2 networks total a regular and an enhanced and will be adding one more enhanced for next Christmas which will be connected directly to the computer.

I was thinking of adding at least 2 enhanced networks and possibly a 3rd down the road.

I hope this makes sense, I've been staring at this computer to long and I need to take a break.

Thank you for any help you can give me.