Light-O-Rama Forums

How to adjust the number of lights in a prop

juricta

I am using LOR Smart RGB - CPC "Coro, Pixels, Controller" Packages.  Eventually I want my house to have the similar setup using the same LOR props (adjusting bulb string length). I add a couple of props each year as money allows. Here is my situation at this point:

I am trying to ADD ROOF LINE props.  Look at the attached picture and you can see the roof lines I want to use.  Unfortunately, my lines are MUCH longer than the LOR lengths. My lengths are:

Line1=254"......Line2=284"........Line374".  LOR sends 8 strings of 50 count square bulbs for 4xStrings of 100 bulbs.  What do I have to tweak in order to give me the lengths I need?  I know I can connect strings together, but can I connect enough to get the lengths I need? If I can connect enough together, what do I need to do with the rest of the hardware.

so 100 Bulbs at 4 inch spacing is 33 Feet...  But you can add additional Controllers and Strings...

Your Preview is the Road Map to your Display and it is the Most important piece to this puzzle..

Once your Preview is done - then you will know what hardware you need...