Light-O-Rama Forums

Split pixie16. 8 for mega tree 8 for arches

Nitehawk

I have a pixie 16 controler . I want to split 1-8 into a tree with 50 rgbs and 9-16 as arches but am a little confused.... ok a lot confused I have two pix8 configured as tree but i selected it form the list. but can not figure out how to split the pixie16 . is it possible to do what i want ?

16 minutes ago, Nitehawk said:

I have a pixie 16 controler . I want to split 1-8 into a tree with 50 rgbs and 9-16 as arches but am a little confused.... ok a lot confused I have two pix8 configured as tree but i selected it form the list. but can not figure out how to split the pixie16 . is it possible to do what i want ?

Not an exact answer: Remember Pixies have a base address YOU set. that is also Port 1. The rest are sequential from that.

I am not sure it is LOR Legal

just set up your (faked) second pixie8 with the 8 ID's higher than the first one , Understanding port  9 real is port 1 faked

There may be a better way to convert that Pixie8  declaration

The assigned Unit ID - does not care if it a Pixie 2/4/8/16 so the tree would be the first 8 consecutive Unit ID's and the arches will be the next consecutive 8 Unit ID's

so in the list do i choose "tree 360" or do i choose pixie16 and select tree 8 stings 50 light 1 fold?? then I set the arches at the next in line. second yr using the pixie controllers and lot to learn