Light-O-Rama Forums

10W Flood Connector

AFOLS

They are out again? A few years back I wanted more pigtails because I moved the floods between controllers and did not want to move the pigtails (hard on those terminals). No extra pigtails. What I ended up buying was some extensions to cut up. BEWARE, the color of the wires is not the same as the normal pig tails. (They were off by 1) Normally this does not matter as it is an extension.

My other dumb RGB  use HC's Eaze plug 4.   so I now use that at the controller, use that as an extension, then make a converter with a ez4 pigtail, one of these (waterproof) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083HSF3K6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1 and the LOR pigtail. 💡 use ferrels for extra clean connections

20 minutes ago, Eddie Hanebuth said:

I'm having the same problem...  I need four 10 footers... Any suggestions?

My advice above still works. I chose x-connect style because of multiple vendors.

The port become x-connect. You add a x-c extension as needed. you build a x-c to LOR 10w adapter using:

x-c Pgtail <splice/junction above> the LOR flood pigtail  Sorry, no pictures. I am moving and most of my lighting stuff is at the other place (buried in the piles of totes and boxes)