Light-O-Rama Forums

universe additions/changes

Bazillion Lights

I am wondering if there is an easy way to add pixels to a group/universe. Currently I have 11 Jumbo bulbs each with 9 pixels internally. They are all grouped and are all part of Universe 15. So only these 99 pixels are used in universe 15. I'd like to increase the count to 18 Jumbo bulbs, again each with 9 pixels. I can't figure out an easy way to do this without recreating the entire universe and hand typing all the names back in one at a time. The naming convention I have is something like

Jumbo Bulb 11 U15 P1

Jumbo Bulb 11 U15 P2 ETC..

I was about to give you an S5 / S6 answer and then saw you are still on S4.  It's been years since i ran S4, but you can add channels to your sequences without having to rebuild the entire universe.  Can't remember details, but something like this.  On the sequencing grid, <right click. and select add channels.  That may not be right, but should point you in the right direction.

I tried switching to S6 again this year and failed to get more than only one of my 18 sequences updated. So I'm still S4 for this season again. I was able to do what you said by adding the pixels but I couldn't figure out how to group the new channels with the old ones. I tried un-grouping the old ones and that worked but I couldn't figure out how the regroup both the new and old ones.