Light-O-Rama Forums

50 watt flood flickering on green and white

lanopie

I have a 50 watt flood that flickers whenever I use green or any combination that uses green.  Full blue, full red is OK.  When I get into LORHardware and goto the pixel console and put full green on, it flickers almost like a srobe.  If I move the the slider 5 to off, the flicker stops.  Is there any way to disable that slide?  Besides this, it works good.

Thanks for any help.

Here is a picture of what I'm doing in the hardware to test the green.image.png.811aca15625b838f56010593c98b1994.png

Channels 4 & 5 control the Strobe on and off timing - they both should be Off - unless you are setting the Strobe time and duration

The flood color is controlled by channels 1-3 (Single Pixel Flood)

Edited by Jimehc

How can you set these off permanently?  The only way we see these settings are in the hardware program.  In sequencing you can't set these or is there?  The other thing is I have 2 other floods that don't have that problem.

Edited by lanopie
added info

When added the 50w Flood to your Preview -  Add > Add Light-O-Rama Device > then in "Device" Dropdown, select CF50D Flood...

That will show the 5 Channels... If add as a single bulb Prop (Flood) it only shows the 3 Color Channels...

I have found in S6 depending on how I copy/paste something in the sequencer onto my 50W floods it may set channels 4 and 5 as well.  I also found that it is not obvious it has happened when previewing the sequence but appears clear as day in the show.  I now have the habit of double checking those rows on all my sequences before saving, basically selecting the entire row and deleting the contents.